News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TabooWickedFan

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
Member Name: TabooWickedFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Disney Student Rush Tickets
 Sep 18 2008, 12:57:53 PM
Its till like October 9th or something that the other two are. So you should definitely go try and check it out. I am not sure if its a really known thing or not but if you go to the box office for the other two you should be able to get tickets. If I read the paper I saw right.

And thank you for the go any time seats available. Is it two tickets per ID or one? Thanks =)

Disney Student Rush Tickets
 Sep 18 2008, 12:48:20 PM
So I heard that all the Disney shows are doing student rush, one ticket per ID and was wondering if anyone had tried for The Little Mermaid yet and how early they got there and were there tickets available and all that good stuff. Thanks so much!
re: Macbeth student rush
 May 20 2008, 02:18:17 PM
Just to make sure I gather this correctly. If the show is sold out then there will be no rush? Thanks so much.
re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Dec 22 2007, 10:57:58 AM
One experience that comes to mind is when I went to see Coram Boy. I was sitting on the side of the orch. and the ushers behind the curtain were talking. Not just talking, but like yelling to each other about their days. Everyone kept looking at the curtains that they stood behind and muttering to themselves because we could hear them over the performers. I didn't go to the theatre to hear about their days I came to see the show. So I got up from my seat, went to the curtain pushed it aside and
re: Lance Bass, Ashley Parker Angel, Julia Murney and More in Broadway Love
 Nov 12 2007, 11:38:32 AM
So excited about tonight! Its going to be such a blast! =)
Sir Daniel Sunjata!!!!!!!!!
 Oct 28 2007, 11:34:59 PM
yes i was the girl with Euan.

I'm glad you liked your photo! You should have kept yourself in the picture it was a really nice one!!

I'm glad you got to see him since he was just literally about to go back in to take a nap lol

re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & wi
 Oct 28 2007, 07:56:42 PM
hey jaystarr i totally took your euan morton picture!!
=)

re: Jennifer Garner S.D
 Oct 20 2007, 04:30:08 PM
I went last Tuesday and she was super sweet. She signed autographs for both sides of the stage door and would take pictures but only if they were ready if not she said she would have to keep going. Overall it seemed she signed for a good amount of people. Hope that helps!!
re: Anyone have anything to Donate....
 Aug 10 2007, 12:52:38 PM
bump =)
re: Anyone have anything to Donate....
 Aug 9 2007, 05:26:09 PM

Anyone have anything to Donate....
 Aug 9 2007, 04:04:03 PM
Hi! The company I work for has a table at the Broadway Flea Market every year and we are trying to get some items for the table. If anyone has anything they wish to donate (whether it be theatre related or not) it would be greatly appreciated. If you care to donate please PM me and I can give you information about the company and we can figure out a way for the company to get the items and such. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from some of you soon!
re: Beauty and the Beast Final Performance Contest Winners Announced
 Jul 24 2007, 04:26:19 PM
yes i will of course lizzy.

millie i think you may have to fight my mom to be my date for the evening haha

thanks for all the well wishes guys!!

re: Grease First Preview Tonight
 Jul 24 2007, 01:30:48 AM
Guydancer-
I was there tonight too and I agree. Though it was very fun, there is still a lot of work to do, but the entire company is very talented!

re: Beauty and the Beast Final Performance Contest Winners Announced
 Jul 24 2007, 01:26:46 AM
i won =)
i really cant believe it.

re: Alexa Vega leaves HAIRSPRAY on August 5th.
 Jul 20 2007, 03:45:19 PM
Oh good for Niki!! Loved her as Jane in Tarzan when I saw her. She is going to do great!
re: BATB Contest Winners... DONT WORRY PEOPLE! LOL
 Jul 19 2007, 10:44:15 PM
I want to know so badly too. I hope we dont have to wait much longer. I just want to know either way.
re: A fond farewell to Tarzan...
 Jul 9 2007, 05:50:45 PM
broadwayguy2- very interesting point.

bwaystar1987- sadly this message board does bash people. its just how it goes and this time it was directed toward "Team Tarzan"

clumsydude15- babe when we seeing Xandu? hahaha

re: A fond farewell to Tarzan...
 Jul 9 2007, 10:23:08 AM
It was a great night and the cast was so intense in every moment of the performance. The audience was so into it and I am so grateful I got to be there. Very emotional for everyone! But I am so happy I got to witness this =)
re: Nicholas Rodriguez as Tarzan
 Jul 1 2007, 03:16:17 AM
Curtain-

Jenn married Curtis Cregan

Hilarious Comments...
 Jun 25 2007, 02:56:29 AM
Tarzan

Half way into act one the girl behind me goes to her friend
Are they suppose to be monkeys or something?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You