News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for N0tThatGirl213

N0tThatGirl213 Profile Photo
Member Name: N0tThatGirl213
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2130920/1/
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Vocal flubs on cast recordings....
 Mar 5 2006, 02:26:17 PM
Guys and Dolls revival, I've Never Been in Love has a really awful harmony toward the end.
re: Adam Pascal to come to Virginia area April 7th!
 Mar 4 2006, 04:47:47 PM
::grumbles::

And just why not Florida? We have sun! And Disney!

...and hurricanes!

re: Sorry! RENT-dvd Easter Eggs?
 Mar 3 2006, 03:29:29 PM
::headwall::
re: Rent DVD-Sound Quality?
 Feb 25 2006, 10:29:17 PM
If it bothers you. You may not do any better though. I'd exchange mine, but it's signed.
re: Anthony Rapp signing in Florida
 Feb 25 2006, 06:40:35 PM
I love people who get starstruck.

Really.

Although it was kinda scary at the NY signing.

re: Bway Songs about Guilt
 Feb 25 2006, 01:00:32 PM
What about Open Road from NYTW Rent?
re: The Theatre Season In Review
 Feb 25 2006, 12:12:03 PM
Last year around this time, people were calling it a weak season too.
 Feb 25 2006, 11:23:37 AM
The sound fluctuations that I'm noticing are small enough that I'm not even sure I'd notice them if I wasn't 1) listening for them and 2) wearing headphones. I'm betting a lot of the people who are saying there's nothing wrong just haven't observed it yet.

At least on mine, the uneven sound only seems to happen during songs, not during the dialogue portions. Anyone else notice this?

Feb 24 2006, 10:33:47 PM
I'm thinking the soundtrack is just the way it is. It sounds like it was maybe recorded unevenly. It's not that big a deal--honestly, I didn't even notice it until I saw other people talking about it. I probably never would have if it hadn't been for this thread.
re: shows that need to be on cd
 Feb 24 2006, 10:23:54 PM
I think that would be a lot more readable if it had punctuation.
 Feb 24 2006, 10:21:11 PM
You know, I watched mine twice yesterday. Didn't notice anything.

Now that I've read this, though, the sound feels uneve to me when I listen to it again. I'm partly wondering though--is it possible that's just the way it was recorded? It almost sounds like it fluctuates because of the street noise/proximity to the camera. I'm not sure that's going to get fixed.

re: Lyric mistakes
 Jan 13 2006, 07:39:16 PM
One of the more notorious ones is the mysterious "neverson babies" of Rent. Refering, of course, to the line "nevers and maybes" in Out Tonight.
re: Bad Audience Behavior
 Jan 8 2006, 04:37:36 PM
When I saw Aida a couple of summers ago, this guy at the end of my row stood up and very loudly said "Oh my god, they DIE?" as the tomb was rolling back in the finale. Amusing, yes, but very rude.
re: RENT bloopers
 Dec 13 2005, 08:17:18 PM
Yes, the anachronisms are there. But they were there in the show as well. Does it really matter that much?
re: RENT bloopers
 Dec 9 2005, 10:53:07 PM
~In the opening shots of "Rent," Mark's messenger pack switches shoulders between shots.

~During TMOLM, as Maureen and Joanne go up the stairs, the others run into the room several separate times as the shots change.

~Does anybody know why "rhythm, feeling, power" is always "rhythm, power, feeling" now? Is it wrong on the OBCR?

~I can't prove this, but sometimes it looks like there's more than one different set for the loft. In some shots doors and other rooms can very

re: Rent cast and z100's Jingleball
 Dec 9 2005, 09:55:09 PM
Lucky people who actually live less than 1,000 miles away...

::grumbles::

re: Fredi's on....
 Nov 30 2005, 10:53:33 PM
I'm gonna go guys...

Byeeeeeee...

Nov 30 2005, 10:49:15 PM
Guys and Dolls is the only thing on my mind at the moment.

I'm definitely watching The Mummy right now, because it's the best "uptight girl gets drunk" scene ever, and I'm guessing we're gonna be reading Havanna stuff tomorrow.

Nov 30 2005, 10:46:49 PM
Definitely a "must have/see." To the point where I was thinking "if both this and Rent get Oscar noms I'm gonna have no clue who to root for..."
 Nov 30 2005, 10:41:19 PM
Fredi, have you seen The Constant Gardener?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You