Go see dracula!

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#25re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/21/04 at 9:39pm

SHILL!!!!

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#26re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/21/04 at 9:53pm

GO SEE REDHOT'S CABARET ACT!!!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#27re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/21/04 at 9:56pm

is Idina Menzel in it?

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#28re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/21/04 at 10:02pm

It's been rumored, so better get your tickets NOW!!!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#29re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/21/04 at 10:04pm

really??? i'm going to see it again and again and again... in November... for 3 wednesdays... much MUCH better than that suckass show, Dracula...

Sant
#30re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 1:49pm

Saw it once and that was more than enough! Can't remember the last time I saw a show as stupid as DRACULA!

The new ending they wrote for the stage musical really sucks! It is so unbelievable. And I can't really praise Tom Hewitt, though he sung well, his acting was nothing to rave about.

The score wasn't bad, but an ok score doesn't save a stinker show.

Jamie
#31re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 2:34pm

Anyone know how much longer this show will last?

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#32re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 2:37pm

Currently they are not planning on closing. If it can get its sales to remain about 50% through sept I doubt it will close, since very little does well in sept.

Also, they are planning on recording the show in oct and have plans for the fan club to go together to see a performance in oct. So from the looks of it they are trying to keep it open and not have it close in the near future.

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#33re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 3:38pm

This show is not going anywhere. It will be here a year from now as well and all you poeple waiting anxiously for the closing are wasting your brain cells on it.

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#34re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 3:58pm

Go see Dracula!

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

musicalfandukie Profile Photo
musicalfandukie
#35re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:13pm

yes! run to the theatre right now!! the whole run is almost sold out!!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#36re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:14pm

no

redhotinnyc2
#37re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:25pm

not on your life. after life. after life. after life. after life. after life...ad nauseum

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#38re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:25pm

wow!!! that sounded like Cher!!!

redhotinnyc2
#39re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:28pm

I try, Possums, good lord knows I try!

TFritz13
#40re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:31pm

Don't waste you money.

redhotinnyc2
#41re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:34pm

oh gosh no! I wouldn't dream of wasting a penny on that crap.

BT Profile Photo
BT
#42re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:41pm

How does she do it? She plays a green witch then a bloodsucking fiend. Idina can do everything. In addition there is nudity. Why would you not go see this show? I mean, Idina naked is worth the amazing wage of $50 I was offered by these 4 guys standing outside the theatre wearing suits. They said something about needed to keep the seats warm. It was a great show.

I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?

redhotinnyc2
#43re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:41pm

isn't that what vampires do(talented or otherwise) = suck?

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#44re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:43pm

hey!!! wouldn't Idina be great as the green witch in that Wicked thing-y???

BT Profile Photo
BT
#45re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:45pm

Joey- you are wicked cute, but a casting agent you are not. Idina couldn't ever handle the role of Elphaba.

I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?

touchmeinthemorning
#46re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:46pm

Also, if vampires looked at themselves, they would just die.

They also suck the life out of people.

"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#47re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:47pm

how about a flying monkey?

redhotinnyc2
#48re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:47pm

you mean to tell me there's a green elephant in Dracula? I'm so confused!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#49re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:48pm

no, silly rabbit, that's in Seussical!

Videos