News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

South Pacific

marincrazy11 Profile Photo
marincrazy11
#25re: South Pacific
Posted: 12/29/04 at 7:34pm

I would love to see a revival of this show. I saw Erin Dilly when the tour when through a while ago and she was great. I think she could definatley do it on Broadway. It's about time for one.

"Did you know that if you take the first two vowels in Olive and rearrange them it spells I-Love?"-Spelling Bee "It's night like this that hotel bars were specifically made." Light In The Piazza

Shawk Profile Photo
Shawk
#26re: South Pacific
Posted: 12/29/04 at 7:34pm

Yeah, Britney really has that innocent, small-town girl thing going for her.

'"Contrairiwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."' ~Lewis Carroll

MusicMan
#27re: South Pacific
Posted: 12/29/04 at 9:16pm

Not to mention devoid of humanity and soul.

rayoflight104 Profile Photo
rayoflight104
#28re: South Pacific
Posted: 12/29/04 at 9:23pm

I saw Robert Goulet 2 years ago in the production that was touring the nation.. He was absolutely fabulous and his voice just filled the room like magic.. The girl who played the lead female role was awesome too.. (Forgive me, I've forgotten her name)

Shawk Profile Photo
Shawk
#29re: South Pacific
Posted: 12/29/04 at 9:26pm

I saw Goulet on what was probably the same tour, and thought he was rather soul-crushing. Vocally he was good but his acting was frightful, in my opinion.

'"Contrairiwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."' ~Lewis Carroll

Videos