pixeltracker

Jerry Orbach not mentioned?- Page 2

Jerry Orbach not mentioned?

hyperchet Profile Photo
hyperchet
#25re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 11:08am

Yeah they did show his picture, everyone applauded and Jesse began to sing which was pretty good. Aaah...I love the Tonys.

"Needless to say the crew is well acquainted with my ass and that's ok because they are the coolest guys ever." - Idina Menzel

CJR
#26re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 11:14am

Jerry's picture was the last one up there. The reason his name wasn't mentioned is because Jesse was already singing

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

EvelynNesbit1906 Profile Photo
EvelynNesbit1906
#27re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 11:20am

I thought Chita Rivera meant to say it but just couldn't remember his name on stage.

CJR
#28re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 11:23am

The actor they did forget, however, was Gregory Mitchell.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

iluvtheatertrash
#29re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 11:28am

It was very odd. Definately had to be a goof. There were a lot last night. All the editing seemed so off. Nothing seemed to flow into each other.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#30re: Jerry Orbach not mentioned?
Posted: 6/6/05 at 12:32pm

If it means anything to you guys ---- I don't think Jerry Orbach is caring...he supposedly hated the whole thing anyway (tonys)

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

Videos