pixeltracker

Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle- Page 2

Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle

farfrombway
#25re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 9/27/05 at 5:33pm

Great that she is doing so well in the show. I watched the webcast of Broadway on Broadway and even though the volume was terrible her voice managed to come through. Her rendition of A Change in Me was the most beautiful I have heard in a while. I really wish I could see her in the show. It stinks living on the wrong coast!!!

Michelleruth2 Profile Photo
Michelleruth2
#26re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 10/5/05 at 4:03pm

I need to see this show again! The last "Belle" I saw was Megan McGinnis.
LOVE STEVE BLANCHARD! He ROCKS!

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#27re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 10/5/05 at 4:22pm

I saw Ashley on September 28th and she was BEYOND INCREDIBLE as Belle.. her voice is INSANELY amazing.. her legit and belt are equally amazing.. She's my alltime favorite Belle to this day.. and I've seen her, Susan Egan, and Brooke Tansley.. and heard Sarah Uriarte Berry, Christy Carlson Romano (AHHH), and Jamie Lynn-Singler

Jilani
#28re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 10/16/05 at 1:15am

Just wanted to second all the praise for Ashley Brown in this role. I just saw this evening's performance, with high expectations from seeing her in On the Record, and they were exceeded. Any fan of the show should try to see it with her as Belle!
Updated On: 10/16/05 at 01:15 AM

taynizzle Profile Photo
taynizzle
#29re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 11/19/05 at 5:14pm

I met Ashley after a performance of "On The Record" because one of my friends went to college with her. She was the sweetest person ever. I love that girl.

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#30re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 11/19/05 at 5:33pm

She is so down to earth and so excited about this role. As a classically trained singer, she uses her technique to produce an open sound without being too pushy.

The Best Belle and one of the best voices on Broadway right now.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

farfrombway
#31re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 11/19/05 at 10:25pm

I just got a very early Christmas/Hannakah gift. One second row center seat to Beauty and the Beast in NYC! I am pretty darn happy! :) I can wait to see Ashley and Steve in action!

Michelleruth2 Profile Photo
Michelleruth2
#32re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 11/20/05 at 8:24am

farfrombway:

How fantastic! Wish I was going with you!!

farfrombway
#33re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
Posted: 11/20/05 at 11:38am

The moment I can get to a computer after I see the show I will post a really long review!
I wrote a letter to Ashley so maybe I can get a backstage tour as well. It would be a dream come true! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Videos