News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for taynizzle

taynizzle Profile Photo
Member Name: taynizzle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help: Tenor Show-Stopping Solos
 Apr 7 2006, 10:31:01 PM
Since I have no clue how to use the search engine, I couldn't fine stuff about this. I need ideas of songs that are Tenor "Show-Stopping" kind of solos. Thanks!

re: Will Rogers Follies Tour Question
 Mar 18 2006, 12:25:51 PM
I actually just saw it this past Wednesday. Overall, I was very impressed.

I noticed the kids missing as well and my guess would be that since this was a non-equity tour and since they only, I think, travel to college theatres, they probably couldn't afford tutors and the environment is too difficult for the children to be a part of - Same thing probably relates to the Dog act.

re: Summer Musical Theatre Camps...
 Jan 8 2006, 08:38:50 PM
I live in Kansas and I do a summer camp called "Broadway at Baker" which is at Baker University. Music Theatre for Young People of Kansas City is the organization that runs it. It is one of the best because you learn and perform a show in ONE WEEK. They are incredible/life-changing shows too. I highly recomend doing it. If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask! :)
re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
 Nov 19 2005, 05:14:05 PM
I met Ashley after a performance of "On The Record" because one of my friends went to college with her. She was the sweetest person ever. I love that girl.
Hercules: The Musical
 Nov 18 2005, 07:05:32 PM
I am sorry but they should totally make a Hercues musical. The Disney movie has really good music in it. I would love for them to make this a musical.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You