News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!- Page 2

View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#25re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 12:25pm

stuff sounds, ok, still excited for this, but really disappointed about the complete lack of Jim Stanek. He wasn't in the program (save for a complete cast shot) and didn't see any of him in the concert video.

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#26re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 12:45pm

Yeay Carolee!!!! I'm not really interested in the story or the music but yeay Carolee!

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

NJgirl
#27re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 12:58pm

StaticRadar,
I want to say that the first few days of rehearsal were while Jim Stanek was still doing Slut. I remember him telling me after SLUT one day that Lestat had about 4 or 5 days of rehearsals but he had only been to about 2 of them bc he was sick (as was the entire SLUT cast) and was finishing his run in Slut. Im guessing if what a previous poster said was true, that this video was shot on the 2nd day of rehearsals, Jim might not have even been there that day.

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#28re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 4:38pm

Why is it that Carolee is better than many trained actors/singers. The woman is phenominal-she stands out in EVERYTHING. Can't wait for it!(Well Carolee and Hugh at least)

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

emehobeival Profile Photo
emehobeival
#29re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 5:03pm

NJgirl: Oh, Jim's in the video. He's standing right behind Hugh and Allison (I assume that's Allison Fischer). I could pick that man out anywhere. lol.

I'm just upset that they didn't show any of Jim's songs. He's just standing there with his score. Sigh. And I'd like to throttle that narrator. Gah. So annoying.

-Tammers

Roger flipped open the catch of his seat belt. "Will you drive into that car in front of us if I kiss you?" "No." "Good." He slid across the seat, took her chin in one hand, and kissed her, fast. -Drums of Autumn, Chapter 3: The Minister's Cat

Jimbo2 Profile Photo
Jimbo2
#30re: View LESTAT Preview Concert Video!
Posted: 12/13/05 at 7:39pm

what's up with tickets? I checked for one ticket for every saturday in April and May and couldn't find anything closer than row O????

"If we don't wake up and shake the nation, we'll eat the dust of the world, wondering why...why?"

Videos