Megan Mullally

Broadway_Baby Profile Photo
Broadway_Baby
#25re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/28/05 at 6:43pm

*love*

<-----

Honey, I don't produce theater. I am theater.

kate2
#26re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/28/05 at 6:58pm

I'll definitely miss her as Karen.

TheatreDiva612 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva612
#27re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/28/05 at 7:26pm

me too, kate. it's really sad.

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#28re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/28/05 at 8:14pm

Megan is too busy making beaucoup bucks on TV to go back to Broadway.

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#29re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/28/05 at 8:43pm

Um, "touchmeinthemorning" I didn't ask for a smart remark, but thanks for the info...

Trina55
#30re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 12:15am

Actually, I recall reading that she *lost* money doing Grease on Broadway (and maintaining a home in LA, presumably), and she chose to do it anyway because "it's Broadway." So I highly doubt that money is a major factor at this point in her career - if the opportunity was right and she was able to fit it into her schedule, I bet you she'd come back to New York.

<-- huge huge HUGE megan fan, btw

re: Megan Mullally

AngusN
#31re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 7:06am

There was talk of a Jack and Karen spin off series. So, who knows what the future holds. How great would that be?

Chenofan #1 Profile Photo
Chenofan #1
#32re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 12:12pm

I would LOVE that. It might not do wonderful, but I would watch it.

I know she is going to do a daily show, but I don't think she named it yet. I think it should be called "The Megan Is So Amazing Show"

And.....SCENE!

philcrosby
#33re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 2:04pm

I went to college with Megan and she was a wonderful Anita in West Side Story back in the day. She also has a a tremendous range as an actress and singer that is rarely seen.

touchmeinthemorning
#34re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 2:07pm

tthomas, you're welcome for the info. and file this experience away in your memory so you dont make the same mistake that annoys everyone on message boards. i say this not to be pissy, but to help you from getting yelled at in the future by people who won't be kind to you.

"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown
Updated On: 12/29/05 at 02:07 PM

Broadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
#35re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 2:09pm

OMG I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!

tagiunagi
#36re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 2:38pm

From interviews, I've gotten the feeling that Megan is the one who really wouldn't be willing to do a Jack & Karen spin off. She seems to be ready to move onto something else that will ask something different from her acting-wise.

Too bad, Jackie and Karen are the reason to watch Will & Grace.

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

Danielm
#37re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 2:40pm

Megan has continued doing theatre (mostly small theatre) around Los Angeles during the run of Will & Grace. She's amazing on stage, completely fearless.

Yes, we do need a third vampire musical.--Little Sally, Gypsy of the Year 2005.

Jon
#38re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 3:16pm

I really can't see a 48-year-old Elphaba.

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#39re: Megan Mullally
Posted: 12/29/05 at 5:20pm

touchmeinthemorning - thanks for looking out for me... I usually do find the links. My mistake

Videos