News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!- Page 2

AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#25re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 1:53pm

I didn't, please share!

Jazzysuite82
#26re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 1:55pm

See that's why I actually would watch this show. Everyone else is sort of boring. Rosie actually kept me engaged. I think she's hilarious.

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#27re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 2:23pm

Rosie has made the show brilliant. I laughed so hard I cried today during Hot Topics.

Audra was GORGEOUS. She looked gorgeous. She was excellent as co-host. She sounded gorgeous on that song. Brava!

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#28re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 3:43pm

Rosie is just a product of fat kid syndrome. fat kids always feel like they need to share with everyone about their opinion on a topic. it's old.

my favorite one on The View has ALWAYS been Joy but i think that's because i'm secrely a cranky pants like she is.

i'm glad Rosie has come back to The View if only to feed my Broadway addiction daily. don't get me wrong, i love her personality but it's best used in a one woman medium. next to a bunch of people it starts to play out like a "i hate Elizabeth & all her perspectives" game.

not to mention she's the WORST at kissing Barbara's a$$
Updated On: 9/26/06 at 03:43 PM

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#29re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 4:53pm

when has rosie demonstrated any 'i hate elizabeth...'? it's been quite the opposite.

and a lot of fat kids grow up to be shy and not speak out, mr. cranky pants. :P

buffyactsing Profile Photo
buffyactsing
#30re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 6:33pm

Uh...speaking as a fat kid was/fat adult am, I haven't noticed me or any of my fat friends needing to share their opinions more than anyone else I know. In fact, if anything we're more quiet. Just personal experience...

Anyhow, Yay for Audra! I haven't watched it yet, but think a Rosie-Audra combination must be supreme. They were my two idols from about 13-now, and unless they had a show that added in Meryl Streep and Donna Murphy, I couldn't be happier!

"This ocean runs more dark and deep than you may think you know...I'll be the fear of the fire at sea." -Marie Christine

Peter
#31re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 8:24pm

For a community that's supposed to be so openminded, sometimes I'm amazed. Why on earth would someone think that overweight people try to dominate conversations more? There's no doubt in my mind that some people..here even..dislike Rosie because as someone put on that other open-minded tolerant broadway board...she's a FAT, loudmouthed dyke. It's all perception grounded in bigotry and hatred.
Audra was wonderful on The View today, but I didn't care for her song.

folkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
#32re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 8:27pm

oh i LOVED Audra's song! Audra rocks

Londonskyguy
#33re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 11:18am

I just got on abcs website, and found it very easy to email Barbara Walters to tell her how great I thought Audrå did. I also wrote that she gets my vote for new co host... Hint Hint everyone!

RentBoy86
#34re: AUDRA to co-host THE VIEW Tuesday morning!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 11:36am

Can someone help me look for that article on the NY Time website? I can't seem to find it.

Videos