pixeltracker

Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic- Page 2

Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#25re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/27/06 at 7:25pm

"Speaking of, poor Cheno getting hurt in a technical run for "Apple Tree". Goodness! What ****ty luck she has. First a neck injury over a hair flip, now this. Let's all wish her a speedy recovery!!"

Where did you hear this?

EDIT: Nevermind just saw the article. Updated On: 11/27/06 at 07:25 PM

MarkRascati
#26re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/27/06 at 7:53pm

The first line is "Chenoweth to star in dolly"

so I thought they were reviving hello dolly or something

Luvinbroadway Profile Photo
Luvinbroadway
#27re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/27/06 at 9:47pm

PERFECT choice!

jimnysf
#28re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/27/06 at 11:08pm

She doesn't have a good track record (except for "Wicked") so I'm not sure if she is a good choice.

TV sitcom Kristin quickly cancelled
West Wing (cancelled after she joined)
The Music Man (awful and low rated. Helped bring an end to the TV movie musical)
Deck The Halls (big bomb)
Running With Scissors (failed at the box office)
RV (horrible)
Bewitched (another bomb)
You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown (flop)

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#29re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/27/06 at 11:46pm

Kristin has just chosen some bad things to make a name for herself. She is extremely talented. She has performed at Carnegie Hall and in January will be performing at The Met.

Updated On: 11/27/06 at 11:46 PM

VIETgrlTerifa
#30re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/28/06 at 12:13am

jimnysf, most of those projects would've failed whether or not Cheno would've participated in them or not. The tv movie musical was already dead by the time Music Man came out, nobody wanted to see a musical about Charlie Brown, West Wing was doomed way before she joined, RV would've been horrible regardless of whether or not Cheno was in it, etc. With the exception of her tv sitcom, Cheno was never the star of any of these vehicles, nor were people really expecting her to be the one to draw people in to see the films anyway.

"I've got to get me out of here This place is full of dirty old men And the navigators and their mappy maps And moldy heads and pissing on sugar cubes While you stare at your books."
Updated On: 11/28/06 at 12:13 AM

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#31re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/28/06 at 1:41am

Idk, even if you people said "shoes" the way you were saying it made it seem as if you meant something else...what's so funny about big feet?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#32re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/28/06 at 7:11pm

Actually Dolly has very small feet--- CAUSE NOTHING GROWS IN THE SHADE!!! ( Bwah ha ha!)

purpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
#33re: Chenoweth To Star In Dolly Parton Biopic
Posted: 11/28/06 at 8:56pm

perfect match. get well soon!

Videos