pixeltracker

HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER- Page 2

HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#25re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 5:25pm

Pirate Queen has Boublil and Schönberg. We'll see how much it helps to have "From the creators of Les Miz and Miss Saigon" above the title...

Bobo2
#26re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 5:27pm

Why do you say that because we both like Tarzan?

I'm such a bobo.

Mouses Magic
#27re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 5:29pm

Two things,

1) Sorry about my double post re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
2) No, Bobo2 and I (Mouse's Magic) are not the same.

Also, Bobo2, im not good with sarcasm ha ha, but if your comment about liking my name was true, than thanks :)

nomdeplume
#28re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 5:34pm

Just a thought.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#29re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 8:39pm

I think they might be. those two posts are strange.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#30re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 8:55pm

The difference is that TARZAN has the financial and public relations support of being under the Disney umbrella. Disney has millions upon millions of dollars throughout all of its outlets in which they can advertise their 4 shows from shared resources. PIRATE QUEEN has to pay big money from its own budget to advertise in any publication or location that is affiliated with Disney. And Disney owns a lot more properties all over the the world that are frequented by millions of wallet-emptying customers regularly than the amount of dollars that this single show has in its own budget.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 4/6/07 at 08:55 PM

wendi
#31re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
Posted: 4/6/07 at 9:21pm

I really liked this show. I hope it stays around for a while. I was at the last press preview when the standby went on in the middile of the first act. I would love to see it again with stephanie

Videos