pixeltracker

i just dont understand... jb question- Page 2

i just dont understand... jb question

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#25re: I just don't understand... jb question
Posted: 5/8/07 at 10:17pm

it's just 4 guys singing the same EXACT songs as the 4 seasons. what makes it so special? no big sets, no nice costumes, no nothing. it's a concert- not a show. it should be at msg not at the august wilson.

It is not even close to being a concert. in a concert they just sing the songs. In Jersey Boys they make the songs part of the story. They whole show is not just four guys singing. the is the life of the Four Seasons.

I also think why the show has some many fans is not only because of the show it's self but the actors/actresses in the show. All of them in all of the cast are incredibly nice. Not every tony award winning actors hand write all of their letters to fans.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

littlelotte64 Profile Photo
littlelotte64
#26re: I just don't understand... jb question
Posted: 5/8/07 at 10:55pm

Oh LizzeCurry you crack me up =)

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#27re: I just don't understand... jb question
Posted: 5/8/07 at 11:06pm

"And I see nothing wrong with stating a topic about a show you dislike."

The poster has no idea what they're talking about. You're right, there's nothing wrong with starting a topic about a show you dislike (which by the way was listed under Zeitoujo's favorite shows, but later deleted when everyone pointed it out), but at least offer some constructive criticism.

People like it because different people like different things. It's good, fun music especially for people who grew up in that era of music.

Isn't this the same person who always asks about discounts and why Jonathan Groff spits so much?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Videos