News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlelotte64

littlelotte64 Profile Photo
Member Name: littlelotte64
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cheyenne, Longoria, Groff and Crumm??
 Oct 15 2008, 03:37:21 PM
Michael Longoria is going back to California to try and get a role in film or television.
re: JERSEY BOYS Student Rush Is Back
 Aug 28 2007, 10:30:10 AM
Jersey Boys rush is not back. Playbill.com never even took it off the list. The list was updated before Aug. 25th and it was after they had taken away the student rush, so they just never removed it.
re: Jersey Boys, Original Cast Members
 Aug 20 2007, 04:08:39 AM
Actually Bobby, Christian and Daniel's contracts end in October. I can't remember the exact date in the month though. John's contract is up I believe November 1st.
re: Jersey Boys - Broadway
 Jul 25 2007, 04:53:47 AM
Thats cool. I haven't seen the touring cast yet, but I've seen the Broadway cast 13 times.
re: Jersey Boys - Broadway
 Jul 25 2007, 04:26:07 AM
I just thought I'd say that I <3 the broadway Jersey Boys cast! How many times have you guys seen the show?
re: MATT DOYLE in for Groff in SA 07.14
 Jul 15 2007, 01:32:49 AM
"MIDNIGHT? Are you serious?

I commend them. JB was never that hardcore. "

Seriously, I so so commend them. Even at JB the earliest I ever say was 1:20 am.

So it looks like I'll never be rushing Spring Awakening cuz there is absolutely no way I'm getting there that early.

re: Broadway Crush?
 Jul 10 2007, 01:36:31 AM
I have the hugest crush on the NY Jersey Boys<3 and I have a girl crush on Lea Michele. lol.
re: Misheard Lyrics That Have Left You Puzzled
 Jul 10 2007, 01:06:28 AM
"I had a professor who swore the lyrics to “Tiny Dancer” were “Hold me closer Tony Danza”. "

I totally knew a bunch of people who thought this and when Tony Danza was in The Producers we ran by the stage door when he was signing autographs singing extrememly loudly: "Hold me closer, Tony Danza". It was funny.

re: Jersey Boys SRO?
 Jul 8 2007, 07:47:14 PM
I passed by the theater on Friday and there were two people there at 2:30 already waiting for the evening show SRO.
re: At what age is it too old to stage door?
 Jun 28 2007, 07:43:43 PM
Exactly EMCEE, Its completely about behavior
re: At what age is it too old to stage door?
 Jun 28 2007, 07:33:00 PM
I say as long as you are polite and not acting like a crazy stalker, any age is perfectly acceptable to stage door. When I go to stage door by Jersey Boys you can see the difference between the two. If your 40+ years and screaming your hot to the cast members faces odds are you shouldn't stage door, or if your elderly and pushing everyone else into walls and the barricade violently you also shouldn't stage door. I've seen these things happen and was completely astonished. So as long as you are a
re: Rushing a show...GENERAL INFO NEEDED
 Jun 26 2007, 11:10:10 AM
if your a high school student your lucky, because you can just bring a recent report card.
re: recent jersey boys rush...
 May 24 2007, 01:27:05 AM
thank goodness! this makes me happy.
 May 22 2007, 12:41:08 AM
I believe they got kicked out because their names were already on the list, but when you have like 15 kids scalping and they only take names matinee days, they were just stupid if they thought they would get tix again. but in general the "they can only come once a month" claim they give is bull, they just can't come on a matinee day twice a month.
re: Student Rush
 May 13 2007, 04:52:35 PM
http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/rush.php#20

this is helpful, and yes she can still come as most shows let you get two tickets per ID

May 12 2007, 09:56:04 PM
worrell - i would recommend going Wednesday, because there are two performances, but honestly either day would be good.
 May 12 2007, 10:14:33 AM
Yes, you need yo get there at teh crack of dawn. If I had to suggest a time I would say latest 5. Because I've gone during the school week when people are suppossed to be in school and alot of the the people in front of me got there at 5, 5:30. Also, avoid at all costs the scalpers. You will be able to tell who they are, they stick out like sore thumbs. If you get one of them in front of you, you might as well go home because they bring other people and they pretty much jump the line. Good luck
re: I just don't understand... jb question
 May 8 2007, 10:55:10 PM
Oh LizzeCurry you crack me up =)
re: why is michelle dowdy in hairspray listed as understudy and not standby
 May 8 2007, 10:50:49 PM
"Michelle Dowdy is a 20 year old fat girl. there is NO other`role in Hairspray that she could possibly cover. She can't be a Nicest Kid. They have to be slim and cute in comparison. "

Not for nothing, but I find that to be mean. There are better ways to narrow down if she can play any other parts.

re: How crowded has Jersey Boys rush been lately?
 May 8 2007, 10:25:09 PM
its gets crowded really fast, and there are now always scalpers, so either get there super early and try to beat them or you won't be getting tickets =(. this is the sad world we are living in.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You