Grease Revival

StuckToTheStage Profile Photo
StuckToTheStage
#25re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 3:06am

I wasn't intending for there to be a TV show casting of West Side Story.

"Maybe you could teach me how to LuPwn? No, that seems like something only a bitter delusional queen could enjoy." -JoeKv99 on the remarks of TooDarnHot

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#26re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 3:20am

Well, the producers of this revival of Grease chose the show so the main two characters could be cast on reality TV.
So there is really no point on asking why they're not reviving West Side Story, Brigadoon or Mame, because Grease was the obvious choice for the TV casting.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
Updated On: 5/23/07 at 03:20 AM

StuckToTheStage Profile Photo
StuckToTheStage
#27re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 3:26am

I didn't know that was the only reason. I agree with you now but I think it would be wonderful for a West Side Story revival. *Just a random thought brought on by a previous post*

"Maybe you could teach me how to LuPwn? No, that seems like something only a bitter delusional queen could enjoy." -JoeKv99 on the remarks of TooDarnHot

Mistress_Spouzic Profile Photo
Mistress_Spouzic
#28re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 3:41am

i just keep thinking im too young to be able to say ive seen two revivals of the same show...

Flaunt It
#29re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 6:59am

Did you bitch like this about COMPANY?

desiree armfeldt Profile Photo
desiree armfeldt
#30re: Grease Revival
Posted: 5/23/07 at 7:33am

It's Grease. It's happy. Tourists LOVE it. Why do you think Mamma Mia! is so successful?

Videos