pixeltracker

Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonies- Page 2

Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonies

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#25re: Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonys
Posted: 6/11/07 at 10:58pm

Oh my goodness...

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott
Updated On: 6/12/07 at 10:58 PM

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#26re: Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonys
Posted: 6/12/07 at 12:27am

I kind of wish we had had Word of Mouth to review In My Life and Lestat. Honestly.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

beyondblessed Profile Photo
beyondblessed
#27re: Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonys
Posted: 6/12/07 at 12:52am

hey bjh, im so with you. I'l love to have an opporunity to be on word of mouth, it seems like so much fun.

Going to a musical late in its run is like going to a prostitute late in her shift.

Mattbrain
#28re: Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonys
Posted: 6/12/07 at 7:12am

I would love to be on Word of Mouth.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

BustopherPhantom Profile Photo
BustopherPhantom
#29re: Word of Mouth Goes To The Tonys
Posted: 6/12/07 at 9:47am

"...If they get new ones, I would love to find out if there's a way to get a spot so that BWW people with good taste could give real reviews and tell it like it is."

Wouldn't that kind of ruin the point of the show?

"Y'know, I think Bertolt Brecht was rolling in his grave."
-Nellie McKay on the 2006 Broadway production of The Threepenny Opera, in which she played Polly Peachum

Videos