pixeltracker

From "Maggie" to "Janet": How Will Mara Davi Do It?- Page 2

From "Maggie" to "Janet": How Will Mara Davi Do It?

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#25re: From 'Maggie' to 'Janet': How Will Mara Davi Do It?
Posted: 8/1/07 at 12:30am

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/109922.html

The one at the bottom of the article looks more like her. It is much more clear than in the top one.

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#26re: From 'Maggie' to 'Janet': How Will Mara Davi Do It?
Posted: 8/1/07 at 8:11am

This is for TapTapTapioca: USE YOUR OWN FRIGGIN' BWW NAME ON YOUR OWN POSTS. Don't presume to post messages using my BWW name. It is childish and immature. I would NEVER have any reason to use another person's BWW name. from RC in Austin, Texas.. the official Patti LuPone FANatic

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)
Updated On: 8/1/07 at 08:11 AM

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#27re: From 'Maggie' to 'Janet': How Will Mara Davi Do It?
Posted: 8/1/07 at 8:20am

By the way, would someone please post a review on Mara Davi's first perf as "Janet Van DeGraff" in "The Drowsy Chaperone"? It would be much appreciated. Thank you, RC in Austin, Texas... T.O.P.L.F.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Videos