pixeltracker

Cheyenne Jackson pictures as Sonny on Xanadu (New Production Photos !!)- Page 2

Cheyenne Jackson pictures as Sonny on Xanadu (New Production Photos !!)

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#26re: Cheyenne Jackson Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
Posted: 7/9/07 at 9:46pm

"total bummer. talk about bogarting that joint!

part of me wants to tell Carpinello to let Cheyenne officially open the show, and he'll be the replacement. but we know Cheyenne is too much of a gentleman to accept the offer, or even mention if that was option...*le sigh* "

I agree, everythingtaboo.
And good point.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#27re: Cheyenne Jackson Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
Posted: 7/9/07 at 9:49pm

Hi All-

Look up- I just made all our lives easier .. I posted all those NEW PRODUCTION PHOTOS of XANADU...

Hope you guys like those pics re: Cheyenne Jackson  Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu See my original thread..I updated it.. and GO SEE XANADU !!!

J*

Updated On: 7/9/07 at 09:49 PM

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#28re: Cheyenne Jackson Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
Posted: 7/9/07 at 11:13pm

Clumsy, no it was during the 7:30pm show on the 8th. It looked like a glow stick - she was freaking out about it, not knowing what she should do about it. It was finally picked up. Everyone seems to be pretty good about getting debris up off of the floor. Someone else dropped something during the show, an actor, and it was picked up. They are all very aware of anything that could cause them to fall.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#29re: Cheyenne Jackson Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
Posted: 7/9/07 at 11:39pm

So Cheyenne's Sonny Malone is wearing a "red tank" top now huh? instead of James Carpinello's Sonny wearing a red t-shirt ! I saw Cheyenne at 6/23 (his 1st weekend)
and he was still wearing a t-shirt then. When was this change took place? Definitely an improvement- I "REALLY" need to see XANADU again and DEFINITELY will be sitting onstage for a closer look re: Cheyenne Jackson  Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu -j*

nice arms -by the way , don't you think ? re: Cheyenne Jackson  Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
re: Cheyenne Jackson  Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu

Updated On: 7/9/07 at 11:39 PM

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#30re: Cheyenne Jackson Pictures as Sonny on Xanadu
Posted: 7/9/07 at 11:54pm

nice arms -by the way , don't you think ?

Understatement of the week!

I saw the show last Tuesday, from what I know I think that might have been the first or second night for the tank and the finale shorts.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

Videos