LimelightMike
#26re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:40pm

Billy's a dumbass. All those agreeeeed? Updated On: 7/15/07 at 04:40 PM

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#27re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:41pm

hey dumbass shut up ok you dont know what your talking about ok.

This thread is so hilarious.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#28re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:43pm

It's like he's elevated it to a form of punctuation dumbass. In fact, did anyone ever see the anime 'Digi Charat' dumbass? I'm having flashbacks to Dejiko's speech patterns dumbass. ^_^

Billy the Kid
#29re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:44pm

vfd88 Thank You

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#30re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:45pm

So are we using dumbass after every sentence dumbass? Because I think that's pretty damn funny dumbass.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#31re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:47pm

:)

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#32re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:48pm

Will this do?!

re: Billy the Kid

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

vfd88 Profile Photo
vfd88
#33re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:48pm

...you're welcome?

Billy the Kid
#34re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:49pm

HUGS that is great!!!

vfd88 Profile Photo
vfd88
#35re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:52pm

Being "hugged to pieces" sounds very frightening and potentially painful.

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#36re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:54pm

Like a boa constrictor on steroids that doesn't just want to crush you, it also wants you in tiny bitesize pieces. Dumbass. :)

TechEverlasting Profile Photo
TechEverlasting
#37re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:54pm

Billy the Kid, you're one of the nicest crew guys I've ever met. ("Dumbass" is gentle term of endearment in the world of IATSE, folks.)

Yes, you were right about YF going into the Hilton. Do you think there's going to be a stagehands strike this fall? Is Legally Blonde really going to close in November? (Since you do seem to know what's going on I'd be interested to hear your opinion.)

I would still like to know what exactly went on that weekend when you posted that the papers had been signed for the show to take over the Hilton long before Pirate Queen had posted its closing notice.

"I have got to have some professional music!" - Big Edie

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#38re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 4:58pm

Being "hugged to pieces" sounds very frightening and potentially painful.

Like a boa constrictor on steroids that doesn't just want to crush you, it also wants you in tiny bitesize pieces. Dumbass. :)

Oh, just ruin the moment!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#39re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 5:00pm

("Dumbass" is gentle term of endearment in the world of IATSE, folks.)

So? My friends and I regularly call each other c***s. Does that mean it's fine and dandy for me to refer to you guys the same way? Just because it's a "gentle term of endearment" doesn't mean it's appropriate for message board use. :P

Updated On: 7/15/07 at 05:00 PM

Billy the Kid
#40re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 5:04pm

TechEverlasting Legally Blonde i dont know. Strike will be July 31st not this fall. Papers were signed cause we were in the Hilton taking measurements for YF to be in The Hilton. I know that i am not always right but i am 75% of the time.

TechEverlasting
#41re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 5:24pm

Thanks Billy the Kid. A Broadway strike won't affect you in Seattle, will it?

I'm sure you've heard that the Broadway Producers have a "war chest". That means they might actually hold out one or two days before agreeing to whatever you're asking, unless Mayor Bloomberg gets them back in line first.

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#42re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 7:13pm

This thread is hillarious, dumbass.

1. You seem to have an obsession with the word "Dumbass", dumbass.

2. You named the tread after yourself, instead of "You're all dumbasses, YF isn't that good", dumbass.

This is funny, dumbass.

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.
Updated On: 7/15/07 at 07:13 PM

Jellylorum Profile Photo
Jellylorum
#43re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/15/07 at 9:04pm

Thanks for starting this thread dumbass. This is the best laugh I've had all day dumbass! re: Billy the Kid

I've never seen Digi Charat before, but I saw this other anime series where one of the characters would end all her sentences with the word "desuno" dumbass.

"It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!"
Updated On: 7/15/07 at 09:04 PM

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#44re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/16/07 at 2:24am

BUMP.

Sorry for bumping, I just find this thread hillarious, dumbasses.

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.
Updated On: 7/16/07 at 02:24 AM

bwaybb2
#45re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/16/07 at 10:10pm

I don't know how Billy has seen Young Frankenstein in Seattle yet, or even any real rehearsal, since the orchestra only received the music today and the cast haven't arrived in Seattle yet. Other than that, I'm sure he's right about everything else re: Billy the Kid

Jellylorum Profile Photo
Jellylorum
#46re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/16/07 at 10:14pm

I'm rereading this thread because it's so damn hilarious dumbass. I love it dumbass!

"It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!"

TechEverlasting
#47re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/16/07 at 10:27pm

"I don't know how Billy has seen Young Frankenstein in Seattle yet, or even any real rehearsal, since the orchestra only received the music today and the cast haven't arrived in Seattle yet."

All I can tell you is that I once doubted Billy the Kid...
Seen any pirates around the Hilton theater lately?

SimonSays2
#48re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/17/07 at 3:28pm

Mel Brooks, Megan Mullally, Roger Bart (the crazy pharmacist on Desperate Housewives) and company are just pulling into Seattle today to gear up for the musical “Young Frankenstein” (more details here.) The show runs from August 7 to September 1 at The Paramount, and tickets are still available.

Posted by Cory Bergman on July 16, 2007 02:07 PM

They have just arrived. I wonder from when Billy has been working for the company in Seattle...
Cast of 'Young Frankenstein' arrives in town

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#49re: Billy the Kid
Posted: 7/17/07 at 3:29pm

Just like GREASE went into the St. James, right Tech?

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

Videos