I hate to do this...

broadwaybaby086
#25re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 2:25am

Enjoy the show; most likely you'll have fun. I haven't yet seen The Color Purple, but Legally Blonde makes me smile.

Also, your sig is sad.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

rockstarland2
#26re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 5:26am

Why did you even bother asking if you bought tickets to Legally Blonde, even though the majority of people recommended The Color Purple?

What a horrible mistake that was....

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#27re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 5:45am

I hate to do this...

but I totally understand why people do now.

Tell us. Why do people do it if they're not going to follow what the people in the thread that they started suggest?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

SeanMartin Profile Photo
SeanMartin
#28re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 7:25am

And why do people do this when there are HUNDREDS of threads with the same d*mn suggestions???

http://docandraider.com

starvingartist. Profile Photo
starvingartist.
#29re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 2:15pm

totally, no question The Color Purple.

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#30re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 6:06pm

Have fun at Legally Blonde! You will love the show!

Follow your bliss! I love Will Chase! I love Lisa Brescia! I love Stephanie J. Block!

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#31re: I hate to do this...
Posted: 7/16/07 at 6:29pm

"CP" ! Fantasia a must-see this year !

Videos