IS Grease the word?

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#25re: IS Grease the word?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 8:12pm

Danny, if you're going to put up the banal lyrics of Grease and use taglines from the show/film in every post, you can go away. If you're not, welcome! We're happy to have you here!

starzilla
#26re: IS Grease the word?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 9:59pm

Well they are at least listening to some of the ideas here on this board, I just saw it again and am pleased with some of the changes to the choreography, costumes and character bits. I do still wish they would move Hopelessly Devoted to the first half. The second half is still too ballad heavey IMO.

It still needs workd but I have hope now that the freshness of the cast and spirit they put on the stage consistently will only gel and get better over time.

#27re: IS Grease the word?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 10:00pm

You voted America...now come and see the show!

You watched them every week on TV on the series Grease: You're The One that I want, now watch them live!

Max Crumm and Laura Osens are now starring as Danny and Sandy on Broadway in Grease!

Everybody that I have talked to LOVES it! One friend told me it was the best thing he has ever seen on Broadway.

I highly recommend this show to everybody as it is the Best Revival of any show in YEARS!

If you see one show in New York- see Grease.

It is the best show on Broadway in years!

greatwhiteway2
#28re: IS Grease the word?
Posted: 8/13/07 at 6:21am

Does Max still used the accent or is he allowed his normal voice?I am going to see it again myself anyway but I would like to know.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#30re: IS Grease the word?
Posted: 8/13/07 at 2:53pm

"The audiences like Grease and they are selling tickets into March 2008."

Doesn't mean it will stay open till 2008.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Videos