pixeltracker

Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?- Page 2

Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#25re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:25am

I missed Leslie, and now that I've seen Traci and Becky as Serena, I can seriously say no one has come close to Leslie in the part. Traci was very good at the acting, but the singing just didn't do it for me.

Asmeret needs to just leave. She's gotten progressively worse, and she is totally wrong for the part. DeQuina was fabulous.

gottadance2 Profile Photo
gottadance2
#26re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:27am

I missed the belty riff toward the beginning of Bend and Snap but I think Tracy is awesome and full o' sass! re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?

wicked91 Profile Photo
wicked91
#27re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:28am

I thought Tracy was good! Asmeret was so boring. Luckily she doesn't have many lines re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?.

The only part I enjoyed her in was "HOWS THIS FOR A PERSONAL ESSAY". She actually looked like she was enjoying herself.

broadwaybaby77 Profile Photo
broadwaybaby77
#28re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 9:58am

I've seen both Tracy Jai and Leslie and I thought they were both great. I don't feel like one was significantly better than the other; they both have the vocal chops and the general appeal for the role. I do wish they had done the entire OBC because I DEFINITELY miss DeQuina Moore.

xalexx543x
#29re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 5:20pm

Can someone PLEASE send me a list of everyone in the MTV tapping?
Thanks!!!

Theater Heaven Forums: http://bwayisamazing.proboards76.com

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#30re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
Posted: 10/14/07 at 6:36pm

I adore Leslie Kritzer (points to avatar, is more excited for A Catered Affair than for Young Frankenstein and The Little Mermaid *combined,* etc.), and I completely disagree with the thread topic- Tracy Jai is fabulous as Serena, and, more important to the MTV taping, I thought the camera completely *loved* her when she was onscreen, she looked so great.

I've now seen Tracy Jai as Serena more times than I saw Kritzer, and no, Tracy Jai is not 'Kritzer version 2.0,' but I never thought she was supposed to be- I thought Tracy Jai was supposed to be Serena, and *that* she completely nails.

Videos