pixeltracker

Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?- Page 2

Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#25re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 2/14/08 at 7:19am

I know, but sometimes people forget the names of the faces of the mersisters from the movie... unless you have recently watched it.

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#26re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 2/14/08 at 2:39pm

Even though Little Merboy listed the names of the characters and the actresses playing them...

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

Josh Freilich
#27re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 2/28/08 at 10:18am

Would you also happen to identify who's who in "The Contest"?

"How could she just suddenly, completely disappear into thin water?" - The Little Mermaid

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#28re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 8:32am

Sorry to bump this thread up, but, could anyone answer Josh Freilich's question? I was looking in the Cast Recording's booklet, and they have a picture of the six princesses in "The Contest," and they don't all look like they're also Mersisters. Could anyone help?

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#29re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 10:52am

Speaking of "The Contest" girls, one of them happened to look like Sierra.

TWSFan4Ever
#30re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 2:34pm

jacobsnchz14, I noticed that, too, in the booklet. I'm pretty sure it's not her though. None of Sierra's wigs are that big, and she is wearing a different dress in that scene, too. Plus, there are six princesses, and there are six in the picture in the booklet.

Anyone?

caitlinette Profile Photo
caitlinette
#31re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 2:40pm

It could be Chelsea Stock. Her wig is reddish, and her features are reminiscent of Sierra's. (She's an Ariel understudy, too.)

TWSFan4Ever
#32re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 2:49pm

Thank you, caitlinette! I just looked at her picture and the one of her as a princess in the booklet, and it is her.

TWSFan4Ever
#33re: Mersisters in Mermaid -- Who's Who?
Posted: 3/8/08 at 6:15pm

So, in case anyone was wondering, the princesses are all of the mersisters, except instead of Kay Trinidad, who is a mersister, it is Bahiyah Sayyed Gaines.

Videos