pixeltracker

Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY- Page 2

Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#25re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/28/08 at 10:50am

I love, "On a Sunday by the Sea", but for the life of me I can't remember the Charleston from "Billion Dollar Baby".

Thanks for posting those clips. I watched them this morning before work.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#26re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/28/08 at 10:47pm

Clearance was granted again, so here are:

The complete "America" number from WEST SIDE STORY, featuring Charlotte d'Amboise as Anita and Debbie Shapiro (Gravitte) as Rosalia. This was part of the uber long WEST SIDE STORY Suite in the show which contained ALL of the dance numbers from WEST SIDE STORY: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YS8mWv7sOcE

The entire "Charleston" dance number from BILLION DOLLAR BABY: https://youtube.com/watch?v=teNcsV4EkoE

Yes, you're all welcome. re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#27re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/28/08 at 11:16pm

Great number. The orchestra sounded wonderful, too!!

Thanks again. I'll put in my request for, "On a Sunday by the Sea" please.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

jewishboy Profile Photo
jewishboy
#28re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/29/08 at 12:16am

Thses clips are really amazing! The energy in the Gimmick number is just incredible. Are you able to post Mr. Monotony?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#29re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/29/08 at 10:55am

Are you referring to the Debbie Shapiro solo of "Mr. Monotony" or the dance number that comes after she's done singing?

If its Debbie's solo, all she does is just stand there on the dark stage singing the song --- I don't see any reason to post this. There is no movement or any dancing. After she's done, the dance section begins which doesn't involve her at all. Is THIS was you're asking for?

re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY

jewishboy Profile Photo
jewishboy
#30re: Info on cut number from JEROME ROBBINS' BROADWAY
Posted: 2/29/08 at 11:16am

Yes, I was referring to her just standing and singing. Even though there is no movement, I still thought it would be cool to see the video, but I totally get your point.

Videos