pixeltracker

[title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards- Page 2

[title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#25re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/22/08 at 7:54pm

title of username, first let me say thats a great name! second im so happy for the cast of [tos] and im so happy i get to watch on theatremania

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

christhefish Profile Photo
christhefish
#26re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/22/08 at 10:52pm

this is going to be so much fun

why can't the tony's be as fun as the DD awards?

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#27re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/23/08 at 12:55am

Nothing will EVER top the guy during the intermission last year. I still watch the YouTube video that was put up and show it to my friends. One of those perfect moments in life.

That said, I'm super excited about [tos] hosting. They're utterly cramazing!

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

kate2
#28re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/23/08 at 12:59am

They HAVE to bring Mindy along!

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#29re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/23/08 at 1:03am

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20190294,00.html

For anyone who missed out on the drama last year. That ties with the year that Sweeney Todd lost the Tony for best revival as the best live chat with BWW people I've ever had.

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#30re: [title of show] Cast To Host Drama Desk Awards
Posted: 4/23/08 at 9:16am

Glad you guys are excited.
Sadly, there wont be a tv broadcast this year but Theatermania will webcast the awards.
You can also buy tickets for the show on Theatermania.

Videos