pixeltracker

GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08- Page 2

GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08

Lynnespock2
#25re: GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08
Posted: 7/23/08 at 6:56pm

I was at the show today and Derek did not crack. He sounded very good in fact, considering this was his second show and with only two weeks of rehearsal.

Jaystarr: The Playbill is now black and white with the logo. There were plenty of people waiting outside to stage door. My biggest surprise was Taylor Hicks. I really liked him, although I was sort of prepared not to do so. He has a warm persona and he hammed it up very nicely.

Live long and prosper. Marriage equity now!
Updated On: 7/23/08 at 06:56 PM

choderman
#26re: GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08
Posted: 7/23/08 at 7:06pm

Hi Lynn:

What did you think of the rest of the show?

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#27re: GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08
Posted: 7/23/08 at 7:17pm

thanks for the reviews wat and lynne. i cant wait to see them. i agree the choregrapghy is not great, either is the set, but does make it up with a cast which include now ashley and derek.
how was ashley's chemistry with the ladies, and how was her hopelessly devoted?.

BillyE
#28re: GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08
Posted: 7/23/08 at 7:24pm

I so glad you liked Ashley too. I voted for her over and over. I really liked her looks and her green outfits. Does she still wear any green in the show now?
I'm not sure, but I think Derek might have been the Danny I liked best too, but I was really more focused on Ashley. I plan on finally going to see this show in September when the discount ticket prices come down.

Lynnespock2
#29re: GREASE - Ashley and Derek's First Performance - 7/22/08
Posted: 7/27/08 at 6:06pm

Choderman:

I enjoy this show very much. I think it's a lot of fun. There is still a lot of energy in the show.

Live long and prosper. Marriage equity now!

Videos