pixeltracker

The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution- Page 2

The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#25re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 8/27/08 at 6:51pm

Reba would be great and could make it work commercially.

Ah, I need to find me a billionare sugar daddy and get him to revive this right away!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Mattbrain
#26re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 9/1/08 at 6:15pm

My God, she WOULD be amazing.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

fossemoves
#27re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 9/6/08 at 7:27am

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward the casting notice referencing Reba...

...in other news, I finally recieved my copy of The Whorehouse Papers - FREAKING HYSTERICAL. Highly recommend it!

Li'l_Devil Profile Photo
Li'l_Devil
#28re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 9/6/08 at 7:40am

This thread is a great example of what this forum can be: a wealth of information and insight. A lot of you have so much to contribute and are so knowledgeable. It's refreshing to just sit back and read a thread that is so informative instead of one full of insults, put downs, etc.

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread only to pay those of you who have shared your knowledge a compliment.

Kudos!

:)

sally1112 Profile Photo
sally1112
#29re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 9/6/08 at 8:08am

^^^ Li'l Devil, I could not agree more. At least twice a week I tell myself I am going to stop coming here because all people do is fight, name call and be utterly ridiculous.

As I was reading this thread I thought-This is what it can be. I love Whorehouse and have learned a lot reading this thread, and now am going to go get that book that was referenced earlier.

Thank you poster for restoring my faith in BWW!

Maryjoannejean Profile Photo
Maryjoannejean
#30re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 9/6/08 at 11:23pm

yall crazy

fossemoves
#31re: The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - Evolution
Posted: 10/1/08 at 2:07am

Sally, let me know when you get through the book... we can chat. It was the best 'tell all' I've read in some time.

Videos