pixeltracker

Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?- Page 3

Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?

ghostlight2
#50Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 2:29pm

Nathan Lane's a fine actor when he's not playing Nathan Lane (actually, he's a pretty good actor when he is playing Nathan Lane). That said, in my opinion, Nathan Lane as James Tyrone would be a very bad idea, memorable for all the wrong reasons. He's just not right for most of O'Neill's characters. I can't think of one suited for him.

Also, for future reference, simply because someone doesn't agree with you does not mean they're incapable of thinking outside the box. I'm all for actors exploring boundaries. This one, I think, would be a bridge too far.

There, see how I did that without being insulting to you or Mr Lane? Learn how to state your opinion without being offensive.

Dollypop
#51Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 6:09pm

Can't you imagine how captivating Nathan Lane would be in HUGHIE?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

ghostlight2
#52Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 6:17pm

I really can't.

And I have a pretty active imagination.

Dollypop
#53Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 6:55pm

Well, then, you have to work on your creativity. Obviously you're a person who is literal about everything and can't see beyond what is common--and cheap.

ghostlight2
#54Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:17pm

I'd be insulted if that made any sense at all. How utterly absurd to think that you "obviously" know anything about me from a handful of posts - and where do you get that I can't see beyond common and cheap simply because I don't think Mr Lane is a good fit for an O'Neill character? I think it's very bizarre that you're making nasty personal attacks simply because I have quite civilly disagreed with your completely hypothetical casting choices.

For a person who thinks it's rude to call someone after 9pm, you certainly are being deliberately rude for no discernible reason.

Dollypop
#55Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 8:06pm

I'm not being rude. I'm merely stating facts--and it's only 8:06 PM

Thank you very much.

ghostlight2
#56Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 8:26pm

Nighty-night then, Dolly. Maybe after a good night's rest you'll be able to tell the difference between stating facts and spouting opinions.

Dollypop
#57Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 9:34pm

Most of my opinions ARE facts, ghastlight!

ghostlight2
#58Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 9:39pm

Yes, yes, of course they are, dear. Off to beddy-bye now, and let's let LindyLee have her thread back.

Dollypop
#59Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 9:48pm

I'm so terribly disappointed in you, ghastlight. I used think there was a glimmer of intelligence about you, but your postings on this thread have made me doubt that assumption.

"So quick bright things become confustion!"

ghostlight2
#60Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/1/10 at 10:20pm

"What, my dear Lady Disdain! Are you [and your avatar] yet living?"

You cannot imagine how utterly crushed I am by your expression of disappointment. I shall have to weep myself to sleep tonight.

Speaking of, isn't it after your bedtime?

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." Updated On: 8/1/10 at 10:20 PM

Broadway Doctor Profile Photo
Broadway Doctor
#61Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/2/10 at 2:18pm

Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?

By request, the Broadway Doctor fixes 'The Addams Family'

What The Addams Family should have done

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor.

Tori_Ann
#62Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/2/10 at 2:33pm

Nathan Lane has just signed on to guest star on Modern Family.
If that plays into this at all...

Dollypop
#63Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/2/10 at 4:24pm

Thank you, Tori_Ann, that news is nothing short of amazing.

averagebwaynut Profile Photo
averagebwaynut
#64Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/2/10 at 6:38pm

Tori_Ann,

My guess is that it doesn't because the articles announcing the guest spot say that he is scheduled to be on an episode early in the season. If that's the case, it's not unreasonable to imagine that he's shooting it during his vacation week at the end of August (rather than leaving the show to do it). It's also unlikely that he has an "out" to do a guest appearance on series TV. Even star contracts generally require that the actor be cast as a series regular if he/she wants out of their contract.

"No matter how much you want the part, never let 'em see you sweat." -- Old Dry Idea commercial

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#65Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/3/10 at 12:05am

The only thing I've heard about Nathan or Bebe not being in the show is during their vacation time, which is at the end of this month and the beginning of September if I'm not mistaken. If not, then its the end of September, beginning of October.

The Best of Times is Now!

louisamayfoster Profile Photo
louisamayfoster
#66Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/3/10 at 2:38am

I just bought tickets for 8/29. I was hoping to see Nathan, but it sounds like he'll be on vacation. Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates? I should read Boadway World before I do anything.

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#67Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/3/10 at 11:55am

Unfortuantely now that I think about it, it is indeed the end of August, because he leaves for vacation the day after I go to school on the 24th. I feel bad because I'm a huge Nathan fan. Maybe you can sell them and go when he comes back? Because if you don't care that much about Bebe, you could probably go when she's on vacation.

The Best of Times is Now!

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#68Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/8/10 at 2:17pm

I tried doing a search but is their a specific page on this site or another that says when actors are going to miss shows? I want to go see this soon but I have no interest in seeing it without Lane.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#69Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/8/10 at 6:29pm

Nathan is on vacation from the show 8/26-8/29 and he will film his episode of MODERN FAMILY then.

My guess is they will BOTH play out their contracts and exit stage left in March 2011... but I'd love for them to extend.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

kidbroadway2
#70Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/8/10 at 6:34pm

lol at anyone thinking they would extend.

Dollypop
#71Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/8/10 at 9:52pm

You don't expect this turkey to last beyond Christmas, do you?

#72Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/8/10 at 10:45pm

Krysta had answered a question to a fan on her Facebook page that asked the same question. And her answer was that all the leads' contracts expire in March 2011. But any of them are allowed to exit the show after September. So at anytime between September and March the leads are allowed to leave the show, but when March comes they have to unless they resign them.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#73Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/9/10 at 8:48am

"You don't expect this turkey to last beyond Christmas, do you?"

Funniest thing ive read today, by turkey do you mean a show that keeps making over a million a week?, yes i think it's safe to say the show will be around then.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#74Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
Posted: 8/9/10 at 10:10am

I know Cher was offered the gig to replace Bebe and passed.

Videos