pixeltracker

Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy- Page 3

Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#50Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy
Posted: 8/12/10 at 7:09pm

Good point, Taryn.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#51Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy
Posted: 8/12/10 at 7:10pm

Thanks Phyllis for linking that great article.

As a practicing Buddhist I am put off that a lot of it's teachings have been "borrowed" by so many of these so-called "self help gurus".

You don't need "buckets of money" to attain enlightenment. All you need is your faith, good will and most importantly: intent. Those things don't come with a price tag, they come from within.

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#52Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy
Posted: 8/12/10 at 7:40pm

Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#53Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy
Posted: 8/12/10 at 11:44pm

Did they raise the character's age or are we all just supposed to pretend Julia is in her early 30s?

broadwayjim42
#54Another thread of my griping about Ryan Murphy
Posted: 8/13/10 at 9:41am

Don't know...don't care.

I know it's just fortuitous timing that all of his projects are front and center at the moment, but he really needs to step back for a few. His interviews show a huge ego in training...perhaps it's already there...and while I kind of find him an odd combination of semi-hot and semi-skeevy, I'm getting tired of looking at his Michael Stipe with better skin mug.

Videos