pixeltracker

Hairspray National Touring cast- Page 3

Hairspray National Touring cast

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#50re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:45pm

Wait till she hears he has a tattoo! HAHA

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#51re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:54pm

shush you, I already told her I wanted to get a tattoo myself and she told me shed be 'very disappointed' sigh.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#52re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:56pm

Dare I ask what it was going to be a tattoo of?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

#53re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/22/04 at 11:58pm

a rose, or a star... on my wrist. small. i wanna draw it myself.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#54re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 12:03am

I'm gonna ask my Mommy if it's okay to continue chatting with you Mistress. re: Hairspray National Touring cast

#55re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 12:07am

Brat. Theres a difference between talking to someone over the net and me flying across the country and hanging with someone shes never heard of. If Matt likes him though, its ok then cause Matt 'seems like a very nice young man' lol

JimVukovich Profile Photo
JimVukovich
#56re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 4:27am

I feel an overwhelming sensation to take back all offers.

broadwayguy2
#57re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 11:17am

ha ha ha ha ha.

As long as you don't take back the offer of meeting me when I catch the tour!

JimVukovich
#58re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 12:46pm

BG2 - My offer still stands. I'm sure your mom will have nothing to do with your decision making.

#59re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/23/04 at 2:33pm

oh mine has nothing to do with my decision making either. if it were up to her i wouldnt be going to LA at all. i just thought her opinions were funny.

broadwayguy2
#60re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 11:18am

LOL. If my mother knew, she'd DIE! LOL.

JimVukovich
#61re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 3:38pm

Yesterday Marissa and Matt sent us a huge box of candy. Their letter accompanying it was very funny saying, "We're not trying to bribe you,.....wait, yes we are". It reminded me of a certain type of Shaiman humor....Hmmmmmmmm........

We're all looking forward to their joining us in a few weeks. Updated On: 6/24/04 at 03:38 PM

Marc Shaiman Profile Photo
Marc Shaiman
#62re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 3:45pm

no Jim, that's vintage Marissa speak

mine and Scott's suggestion for the note was "We can't wait to work with such a wonderful company, do not fear any diva attitude from me...NOW GET THE F*CK OUTA MY WAY!"

#63re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 3:47pm

it definitely sounded like Marissa to me.

JimVukovich
#64re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 3:48pm

Oooooooohhhhhh, I'm telling..........

Cyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
#65re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 4:23pm

Jim, I like the new icon. Who is that?
I'm thinking of coming down for Hairspray in LA. Has anyone ever had seats way up in the nosebleed section of the Pantages? (the budget's kind of tight). Any sightline problems besides just being way too far away?

"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#66re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 5:37pm

The second row is far away compared to Broadway theatres!!

JimVukovich
#67re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 5:39pm

Cyndy - The pic is me..............and the Pantages is enormous. I suggest trying to get seats in the 1st 10 rows.

Cyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
#68re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/24/04 at 11:20pm

Jim-Thanks for the information about the theatre. And, wow...think this is my favorite pic of you so far then. I love photos that make you wonder what the person is thinking. Very nice.

"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller

JimVukovich
#69re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/25/04 at 5:41am

Cyndy - That is very sweet regarding my pic. I had no idea you were aware of other pics I've used.

broadwayguy2
#70re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/25/04 at 12:32pm

I like the new pic as well... it has that "mystersious" quality to it.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#71re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/25/04 at 12:36pm

Jim,
I agree. I love that pic.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

JimVukovich
#72re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/25/04 at 4:06pm

Well, that's great 'cuz I think that particular picture is going to be an insert in the jacket of my new cd coming out in the fall. Now tell me that wasn't a shameless plug........

broadwayguy2
#73re: Hairspray National Touring cast
Posted: 6/25/04 at 4:07pm

shameless maybe, but i am looking forward to getting it!

Videos