But I'm A Cheerleader

afa_composerboy
#50re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 7/28/04 at 11:02pm

oh come on..Jake G's cuter and gayer...let's hire him :)

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#51re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 7/28/04 at 11:12pm

I'll have to check with Jake and see if he's interested or not. Hold on, I'll wake him up and ask him.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

bwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
#52re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 7/29/04 at 1:33am

Umm, let's get back on topic. one of the cast members from earlier this year, Mary Faber, is currently starring at the Lucille Lortel in Junie B. Jones, written by that fun writing team Heissler and Goldrich. To stay on the Cheerleader topic, Miss Faber was freakin' hilarious as Hillary.

ezaboo4226
#53re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 9/28/04 at 6:09pm

how do you all get to hear the demo?? is there a way to do that?? I LOVEE the movie and CANT WAIT for it to be a show!

#54re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 9/28/04 at 6:20pm

I would like to put my vote in for leaving the young cheerleader an unknown.

Nora Edie who did the 11 song demo you all talk of, did every other reading and performance to date, besides the LBB fiasco that I saw. I think they should leave her where she is, A REAL FIND!!

Also Kaitlin over Nancy, easy call! Maybe A little Beth leavel would be fun there too.

I hope the show comes to light, it was a lot of fun even as a reading, a full staging would be fun to see!

bwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
#55re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 9/28/04 at 7:06pm

Hey, Producerboy,
I was involved in a lot of previous readings and whatnot of this show (and I'm on that demo as well) and I agree with you. I love Nora as Megan and she really does the part justice.

Oh, and yes, there will be a website for the show debuting soon. I hope I get the url correct: www.cheerleaderthemusical.com
I saw the title sequence for it from the guy doing the coding and it looks cute. I have no idea what the content will be but I am sure it will have sound clips.

ezaboo4226
#56re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 11/9/04 at 2:07pm

how did y'all hear the demo?

NJgirl
#57re: But I'm A Cheerleader
Posted: 11/9/04 at 4:12pm

Ok this is CRAZY that there's a topic on this!
One of the writers for this show is a friend of mine from high school. I heard some of the score last year shortly before the reading in January when he was in town for our friend's wedding.

Im glad to know there's a site for the show which I'll have to check it out...and Im glad to see alot of the feed back here is very positive...I really enjoyed what I heard...

Videos