Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:49pm

Idina would be an awesome Horton!

"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#51re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:50pm

WHO?LOL....get it - Horton hears a who!

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#52re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:51pm

who?

touchmeinthemorning
#53re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:52pm

take that one on the road, redhot.

BT Profile Photo
BT
#54re: Go see dracula!

Redhot, I hope I am not going to be accused of being a shill, but I was sure that I told you about the GREAT new show Dracula. There were these 4 guys standing on a corner in BROOKLYN with a giant green elephant when suddenly Della Reese came down from the sky with a glowing halo about her head and told us that Idina Menzel had summoned her to lead us to see Dracula the musical. Of course you can't say no to Della Reese and a green elephant so we hurried over to the theater and got tickets, and, I kid you not, my life was changed. I mean I've heard it said that vampires come in to you life for a reason, and I don't know if I've been changed for the better, but I have been changed for good.

I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?

redhotinnyc2
#55re: Go see dracula!

I think I saw the WHO on the road once...now whats this about the green elephant again?

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#56re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:53pm

was it a green elephant in a gown made up entirely of unsold Dracula tickets?

touchmeinthemorning
#57re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:57pm

joey,

put down the joint.

BT Profile Photo
BT
#58re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:58pm

Joey - there wouldn't be unsold Dracula tickets if the cast wouldn't get hungry and eat the audience...

I sing for myself. I sing when I want, whenever I want to, just for me. I sing for my own pleasure. Do you understand that?

redhotinnyc2
#59re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:58pm

if joeyjoe is high - he's in a lot of trouble...lol...someone needs to supervise him when he has imbibed a little too much...LOL...

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#60re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 4:59pm

so, BT, were you serious about these men in black?

REDHOT!!!! Updated On: 9/22/04 at 04:59 PM

BT Profile Photo
BT
#61re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 5:01pm

Joey - you don't lie about Della Reese, that girl will come outa heaven and whoop you if you talk bad about her. She lead me to the men in black with the tickets. Scouts honor.

capnkidd
#62re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 5:41pm

joey,redhot,
this is a thread supporting dracula-if you don't want to do that,find anther thread.Your comments are meanspirited & uncalled for.
bronxbound,born2thelights,
calm down...but I'm glad you enjoyed the show

BT Profile Photo
BT
#63re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 5:45pm

Oh capncrunch, you just don't get it do you? You should be at Dracula now, not lurking on message boards.

capnkidd
#64re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 6:09pm

bt,
how can I be lurking when I'm posting?And why the hostility?And why the devil should I be @ Dracula?I'm not a fan...was just pointing out that it was meanspirited that people would join a thread just to bash a show that these guys obviously like...what's your problem with that?

BT Profile Photo
BT
#65re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 6:14pm

Let me splain, loooooooocy.
Just like the cicadas that hibernate for some time and then swarm out in force, so too do the shills for new shows on Broadway. We've seen it with BROOKLYN, we've seen it with Dracula. If one truly loves a show, and they post about it and include some comment other than how TOTALLY AWESOME it is, you will notice that they are not (usually) berated. Welcome to the fold, capn, but be wary of those you defend as they could be bloodsucking beasts.

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#66re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 6:17pm

i loves me some peanut butter crunch!

BT Profile Photo
BT
#67re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 6:19pm

Joey - pour the milk, I'm on the next train to the city!

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#68re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 6:20pm

bring Idina!

capnkidd
#69re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 9/29/04 at 5:22pm

well....okay,bt,thanks for the enfolding bit,but honestly, if these guys are shills,they're not very good ones.They just sound like overenthusiastic kids to me...

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#70re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 10/1/04 at 6:09pm

GO SEE DRACULA! Very underrated show...

InTheMoney Profile Photo
InTheMoney
#71re: Go see dracula!
Posted: 10/3/04 at 8:16am

I WANT to see Dracula!!! But it's over there and I'm over here (with zero money). *sulks. Want Dracula on West End*

Videos