WOW Shows

ponine24601
#50re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/28/04 at 3:01pm

AIDA-i walked out of the theatre stunned and sobbing my butt off. i think that this was really the first musical i became obsessed over. just everything about it had me in awe.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#51re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/28/04 at 3:07pm

Sideman. One of the most amazing experiences I've ever had at the theatre.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#52re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/28/04 at 10:01pm

Les Mis
In a weird sense, The Producers, I jsut wanted it to never end

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#53re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/28/04 at 10:10pm

i always leave hairspray thinking wow .another is rent..when i saw bare i walked out thinking wow those boys were hot

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

Sheri Profile Photo
Sheri
#54re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/29/04 at 4:12am

Assassins, definitely.
Side Show, the cast I saw in LA (in my icon) was so powerful that I was awestruck when I left the theatre.

Janki Profile Photo
Janki
#55re: WOW Shows
Posted: 9/29/04 at 6:01am

Hmmm...why hasn't anyone mentioned Lion King...I started crying during the opening....it is just stunning!!!

Popular...You're gonna be Popuular....;)

Videos