pixeltracker

How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?- Page 3

How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#50re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:12am

Art,

Go stick your d!ck in a hen. At least you'll be getting some.

Seriously folks, the only thing to do in a thread started by fart2 IS threadjack, because he goes on and on about the same damn thing over and over as if no one is reading his stupid pointless ridiculous posts.

GET OVER IT you arrogant homo!

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.
Updated On: 8/22/05 at 04:12 AM

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#51re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:16am

Justice, your sig from Ever After is great I just read that book and LOVED it!
Webber as the arch villain of Broadway is just so apt.

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

art2
#52re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:25am

If the director has downplayed the gay male affection or specifically eliminated any of the male-male kisses then he should be made to answer, simple as that. Directorial flourish is one thing, censorship based on homophobia is another. I won't tolerate it and neither should anyone who has the remotest interest in RENT.

And what's the point of waiting until the movie is out? If the damage is done, the damage is done.

smartpenguin78
#53re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:30am

I guess your persistence is a positive quality, you remind me of George W. constantly making your point over and over with no evidence or backing, just a hunch that things will turn out your way.
Run for office Art, I see high places in store for you. With this type of dedication to beating a horse thats not born yet they may even get over the whole supporting of male on male kissing thing.

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#54re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:33am

I know I'm supposed to be in bed...but I had to come back to interrupt with this important announcement:

DIDN'T WE USURP THIS THREAD ALREADY?

::end transmission::

-Anyone want to turn anarchist with me?

"Bless you and all who know you, oh wise and penguined one." ~YouWantItWhen????

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#55re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:36am

re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

I'm a fighter!

smartpenguin78
#56re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:39am

keeps getting taken back by someone, can't remember who it was. re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

*keeps fighting*
*falls over asleep at computer*

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#57re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:41am

::knowingly delirious, pinguin wanders back to bed with boxing gloves still on::

Updated On: 8/22/05 at 04:41 AM

smartpenguin78
#58re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:44am

The key question though is, "How are those Boxing Gloves going to be depicted in 2009 when we try to recreate the drama and excitement of this thread and will that depiction be boxingaphobic, or merely afraid of being punched in the face?"

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#59re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:46am

Oh, I can see it now; them BOXINGPHOBES are going to downgrade the gloves to a more politically correct soft pink color, the red gloves are too reminiscent of all the BLOODSHED on this thread.

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!

hehehe, point awarded to: smartpenguin78

Updated On: 8/22/05 at 04:46 AM

smartpenguin78
#60re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:49am

Pinguin it is right to be angry, go out and make 30 threads about this now while there are still years in which we can do nothing about it!

I think I figured out Art's plan though, he just wants someone to send him a bootleg of the movie so HE can start a crusade, so if Chris Columbus is here, or a producer PLEASE send Art a copy, he needs it.

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#61re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:51am

::while sobbing uncontrollably::

PLEASE CHRIS COLUMBUS!!! SAVE US ALL!! END IT!!!

It's become too much to handle...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

::faints::

smartpenguin78
#62re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:52am

I'd wake you Pinguin, but I'm saving my smelling salts for Art. Remember we must keep the crusader awake to lead we who are unworthy to male kissing salvation.

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#63re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:54am

"Remember we must keep the crusader awake to lead we who are unworthy to male kissing salvation."

-HAHAHAHA, that has to be one of my favorite sentences EVER. You don't hear that one too often.

Oh, you're so good with words, smart penguin :0)

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#64re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:54am

Smartpenguin,

Yes. Ever After was a wonderful book. You could tell, though, that Barry Singer did not stay true to the journalist code in terms of bias. He definately favored Sondheim over Webber. Still, it was an easy read, and very informative.

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#65re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?
Posted: 8/22/05 at 4:57am

Oh, and art,
Let me save you from re-posting the same thing over and over again...

"If the director has downplayed the gay male affection or specifically eliminated any of the male-male kisses then he should be made to answer, simple as that. Directorial flourish is one thing, censorship based on homophobia is another. I won't tolerate it and neither should anyone who has the remotest interest in RENT.

And what's the point of waiting until the movie is out? If the damage is done, the damage is done."

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#66re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

"If the director has downplayed the gay male affection or specifically eliminated any of the male-male kisses then he should be made to answer, simple as that. Directorial flourish is one thing, censorship based on homophobia is another. I won't tolerate it and neither should anyone who has the remotest interest in RENT.

And what's the point of waiting until the movie is out? If the damage is done, the damage is done."

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#67re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#68re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#69re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#70re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#71re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#72re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#73re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#74re: How will Chris Columbus show the male-male kisses in RENT?

Oh, and art,

Videos