pixeltracker

Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regret not seeing it?- Page 3

Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regret not seeing it?

chess12 Profile Photo
chess12
changinandhow Profile Photo
changinandhow
#51re: Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regr
Posted: 10/19/05 at 12:31pm

Little Women

I had tickets for less than 2 weeks after the closing.

Enjolras77 Profile Photo
Enjolras77
#52re: Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regr
Posted: 10/19/05 at 1:10pm

My top two are:

1) Parade: What really bothers me is that I was actually in NYC during the run and COULD have seen it...but didn't. When I got the cast recording months later I regretted not seeing the show! Luckily, I did get to see the show in Atlanta during its national tour.

2) Bat Boy: I actually had tickets to this show for October 13th, 2001..but due to the tragic events a month before the show was on hiatus that date. I used my refunded money to buy tickets to none other than....Thou Shalt Not....Ugh

"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." --Harold Hill from The Music Man

#53re: Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regr
Posted: 10/19/05 at 2:04pm

Chess, same thing happened to me with Side Show. I had tickets for the following week and it closed. It's actually a pretty good CD too.

Jayar
#54re: Who has bought a cast recording of a show that closed and made you regr
Posted: 10/19/05 at 5:02pm

Oh dear so many...

The Witches of Eastwick
A Little Night Music
City of Angels
She Loves Me
Titanic
Carrie

Videos