pixeltracker

I know, ANOTHER Wicked question- Page 3

I know, ANOTHER Wicked question

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#50re: I know, ANOTHER Wicked question---UPDATE!!!
Posted: 2/9/06 at 9:17pm

Apparently it wasn't Ben Vereen. Liotte beat you to it. And I'm sorry, but all you really see is the guy's back, and I thought it was him.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#51re: I know, ANOTHER Wicked question---UPDATE!!!
Posted: 2/9/06 at 10:38pm

Eden was definitely better when we saw her last month, but had I never seen her before yesterday I don't know if I would have known anything was wrong. I thought that she did a really good job but I definitely think she wasn't feeling well. She coughed a few times and there were even a couple of times that Megan was kind of patting her on the back.

Speaking of which, that Megan is just amazing if you ask me! She will make you laugh one minute and cry the next. Gotta love her!

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

Videos