pixeltracker

Cast Albums you want re-recorded- Page 3

Cast Albums you want re-recorded

#50re: Cast Albums you want re-recorded
Posted: 3/2/06 at 4:13pm

oo yea... and also a new recording of Beauty and The Best (w/ peter flynn as Lumiere and Ashley Brown as Belle). But i still want Terrence Mann as the Beast

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#51re: Cast Albums you want re-recorded
Posted: 3/2/06 at 4:14pm

I want a complete LES MIS. recording minus the synthicizers. Plus, I wouldn't mind having a Phantom of the Opera cd with real opera singers in the roles.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#52re: Cast Albums you want re-recorded
Posted: 3/2/06 at 4:20pm

I'm telling you, if they miss the opportunity this fall to give us a GOOD Les Mis recording... I will not be a happy camper.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

#53re: Cast Albums you want re-recorded
Posted: 3/2/06 at 6:56pm

Wicked. The current recording is not/and never has been an accurate representation of what is performed onstage. I think it is truely one of the worst cast recording in musical theatre history.

This has nothing to do with the score, which I think is decent. It also has nothing to do with the original cast.

It's simply that I think the recording could sound better. The recording very clearly shows us the flaws in the score.

Pease have a london cast album!

Videos