pixeltracker

Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broadway Love Song Ever?'- Page 3

Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broadway Love Song Ever?'

withoutlove78
#50re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 1:27am

broadway baby- when did lea michele sing "say it somehow?" i really wanna hear it if she did! and with whom she sang it!

TonyaFanatic Profile Photo
TonyaFanatic
#51re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 9:49am

Ill have to go with "The Human Heart" from Once On This Island. Beautifully just says what Love is without even saying the word.

"Girl, this cupcake is the jumpoff"- Adriane Lenox

withoutlove78
#52re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 12:49pm

nevermind bwaybaby- i get it now haha

TerriP
#53re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 1:09pm

"I Have Dreamed" from The King and I

Makes me cry every time!!

Terri

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#54re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 2:13pm

"I Don't Remember You"-WOMAN OF THE YEAR

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Hank
#55re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/14/07 at 9:45pm

"Jimmy", from Thoroughly Modern Millie. music and lyrics by Jay Thompson, with additional m/l by Tesori-Scanlon, and I think it was in the TMM movie. No?
Also
"I Turned The Corner" from TMM.
and a personal favorite:
"Timeless To Me" from Hairspray.

kayonbroadway Profile Photo
kayonbroadway
#56re: Happy Valentine's Day: The Third Annual 'What's the Most Romantic Broad
Posted: 2/15/07 at 12:39am

I would have to say that "Without You" from Rent is wonderful. And also "Written in the Stars" from Aida...Both of them Beautiful!

Life goes on, but I'm gone. Cause I die without you.

Videos