pixeltracker

OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...POSSIBLE SPOILERS- Page 3

OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...POSSIBLE SPOILERS

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#50re: OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...BIG SPOILER INCLUDED ON MY REVIEW
Posted: 6/24/07 at 2:11am

"For those who bought the CD off of Sh-K-Boom...how many days after the shipment notification did you get the CD?"

Exactly 3 days.

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

chino Profile Photo
chino
#51re: OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...BIG SPOILER INCLUDED ON MY REVIEW
Posted: 6/24/07 at 9:53am

You're review is amazing, I already ordered mine. I can't wait for the 17th anymore.

Thanks for the great review!

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#52re: OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...BIG SPOILER INCLUDED ON MY REVIEW
Posted: 6/25/07 at 10:47am

the single best part of the whole CD IMO is the very end of when Kyle(Andy Karl) gets to do his whole "I've Got A Package" speech.

That is amazing. I cannot wait to pick up my copy.

jimnysf
#53re: OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...BIG SPOILER INCLUDED ON MY REVIEW
Posted: 6/25/07 at 11:27am

Please, let's attempt to use proper English!

It' not "bought the CD off of " it's "bought the CD from" and it's not "included on my review', it's included "included in my review".

Thanks!

I agree LB has a better score than TWS. TWS had one good song, the opening number.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#54re: OMIGOD! Look what came in the mail...BIG SPOILER INCLUDED ON MY REVIEW
Posted: 6/25/07 at 11:52am

If you ordered from the show's official website, your CD should have shipped.

Videos