News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fishergirl819

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
Member Name: fishergirl819
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: In The Heights/ Wicked Movie soon to a Cinema Near You
 Nov 7 2008, 12:52:09 PM
I'm joking, lol.
re: In The Heights/ Wicked Movie soon to a Cinema Near You
 Nov 7 2008, 12:16:55 PM
Seeing as Zac Efron is now required to be in every movie musical from now until the end of time...I'm putting my request in for Zac!Benny.
re: 'Let's Hear it for the boys': Zac Efron and Kenny Ortega
 Oct 28 2008, 03:02:51 PM
I'll be the first one to pop in here and be really excited - I LOVE Zac Efron (he makes the 12 year old girl trapped in my 24 year old body swoon), and I absolutely fell in love with the idea of him being in this remake when they first started to talk about it last summer. SO HAPPY to hear that they're actually moving forward with it this time.
re: Is there anyway to pay less than $120 to see ITH?
 Oct 21 2008, 06:02:37 PM
Yeah, the rear mezz $41 tickets (ah, I remember the days before the Tonys when they were $31. And rumor has it, they were $21 during previews...) are pretty much sold out for a loooong time in advance.

Sorry none of this seems to be working out for you, man...I say give the lotto a chance, though. It's kind of ridiculous, but who knows - maybe you'll get called! You never know.

re: Legally Blonde FINAL PERFORMANCE
 Oct 20 2008, 12:26:49 PM
dburns, how was rushing for the final show? How early did you and the others get to the theatre?
re: richard blake as Fyero? come on
 Oct 20 2008, 11:36:19 AM
Last I checked, Richard Blake was 33 or 34...
 Oct 20 2008, 10:47:11 AM
While I don't necessarily think Richard is too old for Fieyro, I agree with Dolly_Levi - it really depends on who they cast as his Elphaba and Galinda. I saw both Norbert and Joey Mac play Fieyro, but their Elphabas/Galindas were a little older too. Putting someone like Annaleigh (who I realize Richard played against in Blonde, but still) on with Richard...then he might look a bit too old.
 Oct 20 2008, 12:03:11 AM
Kate Shindle's last ridiculously high note in the Remix? She made it even ridiculously higher. I'm pretty sure she just went up another octave.

I had a big goofy grin on my face throughout the entire reprise of Ireland - I figured Orfeh would change that up, but that was amaaazing.

This is a little thing, but one of the highlights for me was during Serious, watching Rod Harrelson as the violin player "playing" Serious and dancing and gettin' down on his violin on the f

re: New TKTS booth in Duffy Square (finally) opens tomorrow!
 Oct 16 2008, 05:01:22 PM
That's too bad - I'll tell her to save herself a trip. Thanks everyone!

What a nice promotion though. Wish I would've known about it sooner.

re: New TKTS booth in Duffy Square (finally) opens tomorrow!
 Oct 16 2008, 04:18:25 PM
I wonder if all 1000 tickets have been given away already? I've unfortunately got tickets to a show tonight already, but I told a friend from work about it and she was hoping to maybe pick up one of the free tickets when she leaves work in a bit.
re: Do swings sing in the wings?
 Sep 5 2008, 12:55:08 PM
I feel like I remember reading somewhere that swings/understudies/ensemble/whomever sing along with whoever is playing Frankie Valli in Jersey Boys. This is to creative that "layered" sound that the Four Seasons songs had. It's a line in the show too - something about doubling up Frankie's voice on the recordings.
re: Gallagher Jr. & Maynard steal the new BATTERY'S DOWN
 Sep 2 2008, 11:11:03 AM
Not a fan of this series, but Tyler was fantastic. That number was great.
re: Xanadu Tour Cast
 Aug 25 2008, 12:10:34 PM
I would love to see Max as Sonny.
LB
 Aug 22 2008, 10:01:34 AM
It is a damn shame that Andy Karl never went on again after that one weekend last summer.
re: Musical Internet Series Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog with Neil Patrick
 Aug 19 2008, 12:21:58 AM
No, it was Bad Horse.
re: Ace Young (of American Idol) joins GREASE as Kenickie September 7th
 Aug 16 2008, 10:21:53 PM
At least its a different Idol - for a while, there were all those rumors of Constantine joining the cast. And really, the only role Constantine could easily do would be Kenickie. Then I'd feel REEEEEALLY bad for Matt Saldivar.
re: How can this video be called a 'grand finale performance' if it's from
 Aug 14 2008, 12:04:21 PM
Maybe it's just me, but the video kind of looks a little like a bootleg...some shaky zooms, pretty bad whitewash...I dunno, I'm not saying its a BAD bootleg, lol, but just has some bootleg qualities.
re: legally blonde discount code ASAP
 Aug 9 2008, 06:24:17 PM
NYTix works for $66 tickets.
re: Was anyone at Laura Bell's last show?
 Jul 21 2008, 12:46:02 AM
Lighten up, it's just fashion!
re: Was anyone at Laura Bell's last show?
 Jul 20 2008, 11:23:42 PM
She didn't accidentally call Asmeret "Dequina" - Dequina had a very specific line delivery for the "Town & Country" line, which Asmeret did tonight. Laura Bell jokingly called her Dequina because of that.

And yes, Kevin adlibbed the "Yes, stretch it out, Miss Woods!" bit.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You