pixeltracker

Next To Normal rush post Tonys?- Page 3

Next To Normal rush post Tonys?

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#50re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
Posted: 7/3/09 at 10:31am

I rushed yesterday and got there at 6:45am. There were already about 13 people in front of me! I was one of the very last to get tickets, I think only 1 or 2 people behind me got seats and they showed up right after I did! And this was on a day that was supposed to be thunderstorming in the morning. Get there by at least 6:30 if you want a seat.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

Elphaba3
#51re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
Posted: 7/9/09 at 6:21pm

I just rushed this past monday and got there at around 7:20 and was 7th in line.

I'm planning on rushing again (it was that AMAZING) on saturday. I'm guessing since that's usually a more popular night, should I get there earlier than 7?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#52re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
Posted: 7/9/09 at 6:55pm

Also...there are very few shows running on Mondays, I'm sure most theater goers don't even realize its playing!

Have fun....isn't it a tremendous show?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 7/9/09 at 06:55 PM

Fabala42
#53re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
Posted: 7/9/09 at 6:57pm

The past few times I've rushed, I've gotten there at 6 or so and have been typically 3rd or 4th in line... usually 6:30-7 is a safe bet. On Sunday, most of the line didn't show up until 9 or so.

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#54re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
Posted: 7/9/09 at 8:04pm

Last Friday I got there at 7:00 and was 7th in line. I got box seats. By 9:30, there were 42 people in line.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

Videos