cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#75re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 2:51pm

lol orange.. then i would call you a procrastinator

BEKA531
#76re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 3:51pm

I have to disagree that Rent is the "most prominent" thing in his life. Yes, it was his "big break" in the theater world, but I think being the star/producer of your own network TV show is definitely bigger.

if you reread what i previously said more carefully, you will see that i said rent is one of two of the most prominent things in his life... and those aformentioned 2 are not the only ones. i do realize that kevin hill is bigger, but after that, most people think about rent, not tokyo disney.

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#77re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 3:57pm

yea.. i REALLY did not care to listen to them talk about tokyo for the whole time. seemed like a waste of an interview to me.

BEKA531
#78re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 4:00pm

and NO MENTION OF THE RENT MOVIE! i was so surprised... they've been keeping it really quiet in interviews...

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#79re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 4:40pm

oh and stella was big for him! that put him on the map in the film world. I love that man even with a weird bananna shirt!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#80re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 5:59pm

cvapb, that's my normal schedule.

BEKA, I actually did read your post correctly, but chose to leave you mention of Idina out of it. Usually talk show interviews focus on the person's career as opposed to their personal life, unless their personal life is all over US Weekly, so I never assumed that she would be mentioned.

I was bummed that they didn't mention anything about the Rent movie either- I mean, all he needed to do was ask what he was up to next *grumble*.

I think the reason that so much attention was give to the Tokyo Disney story was because they already had the tape ready and wanted an excuse to show it because it's funny. It's Taye in a banana suit!

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#81re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 6:44pm

interesting

Videos