Taye Diggs TV Notice

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#0Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/11/05 at 9:49pm

Hey yall. Taye is on David Letterman TONIGHT. (Feb. 16) Dont miss it :) Updated On: 2/16/05 at 09:49 PM

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#1re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/11/05 at 10:29pm

Ooo! what a nice post-Valentine's Day gift re: Taye Diggs TV Notice

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#2re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/11/05 at 10:31pm

Whee

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#3re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/11/05 at 10:47pm

I hope he says something about the Rent movie.

Wicked .. For Good
#4re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/11/05 at 11:28pm

niceeee!!

"sing til you're breaking glass, or you're breaking down.."

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#5re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/12/05 at 8:14am

nicee thanks for tellin us!

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#6re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/12/05 at 11:27am

whee! THanks so so much for that info!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

bwaybaby891
#7re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/12/05 at 1:16pm

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals" -Benjamin Franklin

idinarocksmysocks!510 Profile Photo
idinarocksmysocks!510
#8re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/12/05 at 1:49pm

yeah! thanx!

you say i'm weird! look at everyone you're sitting with! and hey, those guys over there just threw napkins up in the air like they were on something! it's contajous! you can't help it!

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#9re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/13/05 at 3:39pm

bump

BEKA531
#10re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/13/05 at 3:43pm

yayyyyy thank you!

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#11re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/14/05 at 5:11pm

Reminder :)

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#12re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 4:22pm

BUMP

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#13re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 4:25pm

*dances* YESH! I heart Taye Diggs...not Benny though...Benny is mean...but Taye Diggs *huggles him* LOVELOVELOVE!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#14re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 7:47pm

OO! I love your username and your avatar!!!!!

Yeah, I never really was aware of Taye being the other hottie from Rent, only Adam! But, yeah, his character made me not like him! Oh, is Taye pronounced "TIE" like what men wear, or "Tay" as in "lay"....

And Letterman is late night right?

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."
Updated On: 2/15/05 at 07:47 PM

jjdude2000
#15re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:18pm

Taye like "lay"....:)

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#16re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:21pm

but of course, his real name is Scott...people would call him Scott-TAYE and the name stuck lol

I'll really have to try to make it till Midnight to see him on tv...woohoo!!!

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!
Updated On: 2/15/05 at 08:21 PM

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#17re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:27pm

Wow I never knew that one!

What is Taye's own show called and what channel is it on?

I feel so proud to be a fan of a play that contained one cast member who got soo far!

Updated On: 2/15/05 at 08:27 PM

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#18re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:28pm

Taye's show is called Kevin Hill and it is on the upn. I happen to really enjoy the show.

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

BEKA531
#19re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 8:36pm

i LOVE the clothes he wears in kevin hill -- all orange and purple and lime green, hehe.

24 hours till tayeness!!

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#20re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 9:49pm

oh yea, he dresses so great on Kevin hill! I LOVE IT.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#21re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/15/05 at 10:06pm

YAY!!! *goes off to set VCR* Thanks for the heads up!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#22re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 9:44am

sorry for another bump.. just dont want anyone to miss it who is a big taye fan :)

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#23re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 6:26pm

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#24re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:35pm

thanks again for the reminder! What time is it on again?

Videos