pixeltracker

Yes, it's been a year without her.- Page 4

Yes, it's been a year without her.

Parks
#75the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 9:04pm

I started making a Shoshana video...but realized it was taking too long and I have homework/sleep to get tonight.

I've got the music down. I need more pictures...:-/

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

bwayondabrain
#76the red track suit
Posted: 1/10/06 at 9:29pm

whoa, who made this video? this is really good! wish i coulda seen idina in wicked!
but shoshana was great too, and i bet eden will be marvelous!

SweetQintheLights
#77the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 5:03pm

I hate to bump such a thread but...if anybody is near the store "New York and Company"- go in.

They have this new line of Spring Track Suits and there was a red one- like the kind of Idina red. The second I looked at it I started laughing. It was sad and everyone in the store was looking at me. One of the people who worked there came up to me and asked if I needed any help. I shook my head no and walked out. I wanted to buy it and take a picture of it but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#78the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 5:33pm

hahaha, i wouldve bought it and wore it to school one day just to freak out one of my friends who has been obsessed with idina menzel for years.

#79the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 5:47pm

I remember thinking "...she's dead!"

LaVieHilary Profile Photo
LaVieHilary
#80the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 6:02pm

I loved it!!!
--well not that she was dead but my expression after it lol--

-------------------------
Light in the Piazza with Megan and Emi
"Girl you got money runnin' in yo bloodline."-Carl the Bartender

SweetQintheLights
#81the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 6:25pm

xM3L24x- ya know, I maybe would have gotten it if I knew someone who would understand the whole thing but unfortunately, where I live, nobody really loves Broadway, let alone Wicked/Idina.

Plus, it was expensive and I wouldn't have kept it and if I wore it I couldn't return it...etc..

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Overthemoon6 Profile Photo
Overthemoon6
#82the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 7:13pm

Lol I probably would have gotten the suit and walked around in it, thinking I was the coolest.

And then, do you know Monseiur Marius, I believe I was a little in love with you.
♥♥♥

XOsweet_dancerOX Profile Photo
XOsweet_dancerOX
#83the red track suit
Posted: 1/28/06 at 8:29pm

wow. it was funny. Very good eediting but quite peculiar...

Kristin Chenoweth could barely control a Great Dane she trotted onto the stage. "Great, they gave me a dog that weighs five times what I do", she quipped. For the record, she weighs 93 pounds, and has a Maltese.

Parks
#842 Years.
Posted: 7/18/06 at 10:34am

Bump for the 2 year anniversary.

Gosh, I miss her so.

2 Years.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

Yero
#852 Years.
Posted: 7/18/06 at 10:37am

2 year anniversary?
It's July.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

Parks
#862 Years.
Posted: 7/18/06 at 10:58am

To quote Eddie Izzard,

Jeezie Creezie.

Wrong Wicked girl. *goes to find Kristin's thread*

Videos