News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xM3L24x

xM3L24x Profile Photo
Member Name: xM3L24x
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Question About Equus Tickets  Sep 7 2008, 11:45:54 AM
I really want to see Equus but the ticket prices are outrageous. I'm wondering what are the chances that they will come out with discount tickets to the show? I'm not sure if I should wait for cheaper tickets to become available or just buy the less expensive seats in the back.
re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?  Mar 26 2008, 10:38:26 PM
So I wasn't planning on seeing Rent again, but now that its extending I feel like I really want to go to the closing show. I understand that those who previously purchased tickets can exchange for the 7th, but it wasn't clear to me if they are going to open the 7th to the public and when. Does anyone know this information? Thank you.
re: TV Musical with Groff, Arden, Cody & Keenan-Bolger  Feb 4 2008, 01:52:07 PM
That was so funny, I love it!
re: German WICKED television performance  Dec 9 2007, 03:05:45 PM
Woww, they do it like ten times better than performed here. I wish it was in English though!
re: Little Women the Musical, What happened!??  Nov 26 2007, 09:48:27 PM
I never read the book or saw the movie prior to seeing Little Women the musical. My mom and I went to go see it and I found it really boring. I didn't really follow the plot, and none of the songs stood out to me besides 'Astonishing'. My mom LOVED it though, and raved about it for about an hour after we saw it.
re: Guys, PLEASE go support BC/EFA if you can...I almost cried...  Nov 22 2007, 02:36:12 PM
Also, if you use goodsearch.com -- it's kind of like a google -- for every search you make, one cent is donated to a charity of your choice. So you can put in BC/EFA and contribute that way too! :)
re: Spring Awakening Gap Ad  Nov 17 2007, 08:30:17 PM
Wow, I feel so stupid. I've seen this ad in about 5 different magazines and didn't even realize! haha
re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed  Oct 16 2007, 04:25:06 PM
I taped it incase I ever wanted to watch it again, and for my parents who wouldn't sit for 4 hours to watch a musical on TV.
re: stephanie block out for elphaba????  Oct 16 2007, 04:20:51 PM
Oh wow, I'm lucky. My mom told me were going November 7th, and I was really hoping to see her and Ashford.
re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal  Aug 28 2007, 07:29:38 PM
Omigosh, I can't believe I'm going tomorrow! I'm SO excited
re: Who are you most looking foward to seeing in HAIRSPRAY?  Jul 19 2007, 05:04:18 PM
Amanda Bynes and Nikki Blonsky.
re: Feeling Electric  Jul 18 2007, 12:55:56 AM
The psychopharmocologist's name is Dr. Fine.
re: Feeling Electric  Jul 17 2007, 07:26:34 PM
Right, well I'm sure an official announcment will be made through Playbill before it's myspace gets one. That's the most recent cast though. I wonder if any changes will be made.

re: Feeling Electric  Jul 17 2007, 06:17:44 PM
Her boyfriend's name was Conner (Tweak), and that actor also played Natalie's brother Gabriel and Dr. Fine I think (the psychopharmacologist - sorry spelling). Maybe they changed his name to Henry now, or it could be just an entirely new character I guess.

re: Feeling Electric  Jul 17 2007, 04:56:51 PM
Who's Henry? haha either I missed something or they added a new character.
re: Congratulations Hairspray and Marc!  Jul 17 2007, 02:26:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!! I seriously cannot wait to see this on Friday, I'm so so excited.
re: LB Student Rush  Jul 17 2007, 02:05:29 PM
Whoops, what I meant was does anyone know what time people start lining up on a Sunday? Is 10AM a good time to get there or is that too late?
re: Feeling Electric  Jul 17 2007, 02:00:58 PM
Does anyone happen to know who will be playing Dr. Madden, Dan and Diana Brown? I think Anthony Rapp is still with it and I'm guessing Alice Ripley will be playing Diana.
re: Why do so many people hate......  Jul 17 2007, 01:47:53 PM
I saw the show back in January and I really enjoyed it for what it was. I agree that the book is weak and the only character you really care about is Moritz. I also felt that some of the Tonys that the show won should not have been given to Spring Awakening, however, I think it's dumb to 'hate' the show based on that. It's really overhyped which can be annoying (ex: Wicked), but I definitely think you should go check it out for yourself.
re: LB Student Rush  Jul 17 2007, 11:52:22 AM
How is rush on a Sunday? Also, are any of the main cast members taking vacation soon? (sorry if that's kind of off-topic). I've wanted to see this since forever so I'm just wondering. Thank you!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You