pixeltracker

TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!- Page 4

TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!

tophertilson Profile Photo
tophertilson
#75re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 8:06am

Some actors just can't do comedy, and sad to say Mr. Diggs is one of them.

TT

"Me flunk English? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggum

Cabchic
#76re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 8:06am

I hated the way they made Taye Digg's character do a complete about face. If they wanted to break them up they should have found a better way that that.

jimnysf
#77re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 8:26am

Perhaps Will and Jack are going to end up together. Remember the episode several seasons back with the fortune teller? She told Will he was going to spend his life with someone with the initial "J".

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#78re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 9:52am

What a cop out. I'm pissed they broke them up. Is Will ever going to have a relationship? C'mon!

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

#79re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 10:08am

THANK YOU! YES..it was Newhart! how funny that was..i like my ending for Will and Grace...who do i need to call?! LOL

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#80re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 10:37am

Maybe they could bring back Taye and his falling out with Will could be a dream?

Of course the ending may be as predictable as it seems to be turning out to be, but it never hurts to imagine.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

Dollypop
#81re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
Posted: 3/17/06 at 10:48am

The writing last night was really poor. I can'e believe I rearranged my schedule to watch last night's episode.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Videos