pixeltracker

What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?- Page 4

What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#75re: What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?
Posted: 7/25/06 at 1:41pm

Bombay Dreams
It lasted 9 months on Broadway and it did make its investment back in London, but i guess it wasn't a giant hit, at least in NYC. I love Bombay Dreams, most people on here didn't even see the show and they feel free to bash it. Too bad for this judgemental people on here. Your loss. People will pay any amount to see Wicked or Spelling Bee on tour, but Bombay Dreams plays 15 minutes from their homes, and they won't go to see it. Pathetic.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 7/25/06 at 01:41 PM

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#76re: What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?
Posted: 7/25/06 at 2:12pm

I LOVED Side Show. And was very upset that other people didn't seem to.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#77re: What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?
Posted: 7/25/06 at 3:02pm

Muscle: You know if Bombay Dreams was playing anywhere near NYC (Hartford, CT or Philadelphia, PA), I would definitely go. To bad the closest location is Pittsburgh...

My answer would be The Woman in White.

samantha2 Profile Photo
samantha2
#78re: What Show Do You Love That Was Not A Giant Hit?
Posted: 7/25/06 at 3:25pm

"Barefoot in the Park" (most recent revival)

Videos