"Spamalot" Clay Aiken

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:49pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:49 PM

Cartwheel
#76re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:51pm

"Cartwheel - Again, I challenge you and your friends to let everyone see posting histories."
I can see yours just fine. It's not my fault you're too stupid to figure it out.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#77re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:53pm

this is getting intense!!!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#78re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:54pm

"Why not? We have gush over everyone else threads. What's it to you if there is?"

Simple reason:

The threads that are gushing about other Broadway actors is that they have a following and a history with many shows under their belts.

Clay is a new to acting, has shown no respect for the art form by calling it names, and is nothing more than stunt casting.

Broadway fans have higher standards.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#79re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:55pm

If it offends you so much Fromage, don't click on it.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:56pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:56 PM

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#81re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:59pm

" Clay is a new to acting, has shown no respect for the art form by calling it names, and is nothing more than stunt casting."

I can see that you didn't even read the broadway.com interview. Rather than chasing away new Broadway fans, you could just stfu and let them explore and become familiar with BWW.

Cartwheel
#82re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:01pm

"The threads that are gushing about other Broadway actors is that they have a following and a history with many shows under their belts. "

They've all had their first show once. This one is Clay's first, and we would like to talk about it without you constantly bringing up his sexuality. Believe it or not, sex is not the only thing people care about.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#83re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:03pm

I didn't know that...

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:03pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:03 PM

MassiveMeGo Profile Photo
MassiveMeGo
#85re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:06pm

You're the only ones that haven't seen the play and can't stop talking smack about the guy. Saying that not everyone likes him is talking about you and a handful of haters. Everyone else seems to be just fine with it.

TheatreDiva90016
#86re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:06pm

Mikers,

Telling me to STFU is so childish.

You can't even answer an adult question.

Why would something that I post change someone elses mind? If they were that gullible, I wouldn't want them around anyway.

You make no sense, and now you are just flailing. Isn't that the last thing before death comes?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:08pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:08 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#88re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:09pm

I've asked for the same thing, Petite, and I'm still waiting.

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#89re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:15pm

Are you guys so dull witted that you think you can trap a fan into repeating the garbage you posted just to show that you did it? I swear, you really underestimate his fans. Anyone that is interested to see the hate that you have posted can look in your profiles or go back in the thread and read your posts.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:16pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:16 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#91re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:17pm

It's not about repeating anything.

It's about proving what you say.

Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#92re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:19pm

OOOOO.... Burn!!

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#93re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:24pm

I hope they do. And they will see that I have not ever made fun of Clay or even called his fans names, as they have. I'm simply calling them out for their behavior."

A pack of lies is what this is. Posting the unflattering pictures of Clay and talking about his looks in a nasty way is not calling out fans for behavior. Its an attack on Clay no matter how you want to spin it. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? Is it your job to harass any BWW member for any reason? No it isn't.

TheatreDiva90016
#94re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:27pm

I think Mikers is in love with Clay.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:28pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 08:28 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#96re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:29pm

God, he sounds like JasonF standing up for his girlfriend in the deer thread.

Love IS blind.

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#97re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:32pm

So is hate.

TheatreDiva90016
#98re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 8:36pm

Not really,

I see right through you.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#99re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 9:08pm

Isn't he in line to be the next "Dawn" of the gay mafia after Elton John?

Videos