News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lakezurich

lakezurich Profile Photo
Member Name: lakezurich
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Lets see...

I'm 20 and live in Lake Zurich, IL. Lake Zurich is North West of Chicago. I work for Riverside Foundation. We provide housing, employment, and learning opportunities for the developmentally disabled, and I hate every minute of it.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Amy Winehouse, 27, found dead at her London flat  Jul 23 2011, 07:18:00 PM
Truly sad to see someone with so much talent lose their life so early.
Rent Opening  Jul 14 2011, 08:22:32 PM
At least they didn't use the tired original designs.
Rent Opening  Jul 14 2011, 08:10:05 PM
Thank God someone had the balls to design different costumes.
5 Minutes into the Tonys... Worst Opening Ever!!!  Jun 13 2011, 07:07:33 PM
I thought the opening number, hell, the whole show for that matter, was one of the best we have seen in a LONG time.
Should Candide be revived?  Jun 9 2011, 07:53:27 PM
I found Zimmerman's production at the Goodman to be incredibly dull and lifeless. And Lauren Molina should not step near that role again.
What subject or person/character would you like to see a NEW MUSICAL written for?  Jun 4 2011, 04:52:57 PM
^ Me too. But, I wouldn't even know how/where to start. Lol.
What subject or person/character would you like to see a NEW MUSICAL written for?  Jun 4 2011, 01:51:38 PM
I've wanted to see That Thing You Do! musicalized for a long time. Also a musical based on the book Ordinary People.
Am I Going To Hell?  Jun 2 2011, 06:39:21 PM
Yes. That guy is ugs-ville.
What was wrong with the RENT movie?  May 30 2011, 07:01:55 PM
Timberlake would have been such a great choice. Oh well.
vendors in theatre aisles  May 21 2011, 06:45:15 PM
All the theatres that Broadway In Chicago owns has people walking down the aisles during intermission selling Twizzlers and water. Why of all things they chose Twizzlers and water seems odd to me. But whatevs. I agree that eating/drinking in the theatre is EXTREMELY annoying.
Best times to catch Ripley (and not Pearl) in the N2N Tour  May 6 2011, 05:48:30 PM
There was an article in the Trib. today that she has been on only TWICE for the Chicago run so far. I find that ridiculous. I feel lucky to have caught her.
Best times to catch Ripley (and not Pearl) in the N2N Tour  Apr 30 2011, 10:35:18 PM
Saw the show on Tuesday and again today. Ripley was in on Tuesday, but she was out for today's Matinee. Being that I saw Ripley on Tuesday, and in New York I wasn't too disappointed with her being out. My friend I went with on the other hand hadn't seen the show previously, and was very disappointed.

That being said she turned to me at intermission and said "Don't tell Alice, but I don't mind that she's out." And I couldn't agree more. Both actresses are great, yes. But, after lis

New NEXT TO NORMAL MELBOURNE artwork  Apr 6 2011, 08:43:16 PM
Diana in the Melbourne artwork... the look is VERY Olivia Newton John a la Xanadu.
Sara Ramirez- ep  Mar 29 2011, 09:58:26 PM
LOVE it!! She is just so great!! Cannot wait for the full album.
Ice sculpture of sad Julie Taymor in a spider web  Mar 24 2011, 10:18:22 PM
That's hilarious.
Out of these 6 musicals, which would you want to see...  Mar 23 2011, 10:39:56 PM
Sweeney Todd. It's my favorite.
Musicals Taymor Should Direct Next?  Mar 1 2011, 09:29:07 PM
Last one for tonight, I swear.

A creative re-imagining of the opening ceremonies of the 2008 opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics.

Musicals Taymor Should Direct Next?  Mar 1 2011, 09:19:32 PM
Or perhaps Avatar, or The Matrix
Musicals Taymor Should Direct Next?  Mar 1 2011, 08:43:05 PM
I think she could also work WONDERS creating a musical using the music of Marilyn Manson.
Musicals Taymor Should Direct Next?  Feb 28 2011, 02:05:20 PM
Watchmen: The Musical
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You