News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....- Page 5

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#100re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:43pm

LOL!!

*note to self: check for hidden cameras at home*

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#101re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:47pm

I was very tempted to bring Civilian downstairs with me and hug it while I watched, but I do prefer to keep family convinced that I'm remotely sane.

omg i loved that lol

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#102re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:49pm

oh chloe thank you SO much for that.. i never realized that was on the site

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#103re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:23pm

AND DON'T FORGET!!

SATUDAY. 7:30 a.m.

I'd better not be the only one who's awake for this. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

A work of art is an invitation to love.

OhSoWicked
#104re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:36pm

"AND DON'T FORGET!!

SATUDAY. 7:30 a.m.

I'd better not be the only one who's awake for this."

I'm working AND I have no VCR! Oh the horror...

Allie
#105re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:46pm

And my VCR apparently doesn't TAPE!!! Plus, I don't get CBS. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

nobizlikeshobiz Profile Photo
nobizlikeshobiz
#106re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:00pm

Stupid me! I could have watched Adam on the veiw but I fell asleep, because I'm sick and I'm not at school! And I dreamed about Adam the other night(again), probably because my aida cd was on, lol. But I am totally waking up at 7:30 on a Saturday for Adam!

Ways to annoy people: Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. Then eat raw potatoes. Ask people what gender they are,or Disagree strongly with everything anybody says:)

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#107re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:03pm

wow. what a performance. the man can do no wrong. and after they talked about ashlee getting booed too. haha. go Adam!

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#108re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:09pm

GAH! Stupid West Coast, I've been trying not to read this thread for three hours...

He looked SOOO beautiful! In the beginning, I thought he looked a little nervous (which I thought was cute) and I was wondering when he was going to get into it...then when he took the mike off in the second verse, I was like, "Okay, here comes the diva we all know and love..."

EVERYONE I KNOW will be subjected---I mean, treated to watching the tape...I'm a little disappointed I wasted an hour of tape for five minutes with NO INTERVIEW, but whatever.

Is it just me, or did his voice sound a little odd on that one note? It doesn't matter, I love him no matter what...

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

JadedBenevolence Profile Photo
JadedBenevolence
#109re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:10pm

OMG!!! Can we say gorgeous? Yes I know I am being fangirlish, but it's Adam. And he looked so good. And omg... AAAHH!! Like much. Okay, calming down. Wow, he looked so great in that suit, no matter how uncomfortable he was. And his hair is long, that just makes him much prettier.

"He says... he wants to be obsessed with art, like me. He says... he wants to redevelop the creative side of his brain." - Mark NYTW RENT

OhSoWicked
#110re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:13pm

"EVERYONE I KNOW will be subjected---I mean, treated to watching the tape...I'm a little disappointed I wasted an hour of tape for five minutes with NO INTERVIEW, but whatever."

Did everyone else hate how he finished singing and the show just ended? Like I at least expected the View ladies to say thank you or something. It was like hey heres Adam, and now the 12:00 news!! Rarr.

LaeloftheLakes
#111re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:16pm

I completely agree! It was scandalous! They had a little credit window while it was STILL FOCUSED ON HIS FACE!!!

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#112re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:18pm

At least he got to finish the song. I think they were running behind schedule, they seemed to be rushing through some of the segments in the last half hour.

luvtheEmcee
#113re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:18pm

A friend of my brother's just showed up at my house asking if he could watch my tape. I'm not sure whether to feel special or uesd, but this kids a pretty big fan, so YAY! I'm making everyone who will care even a little bit watch him.

And I still can't get over how beautiful he looks.
"smile and send me to oblivion" for certain, yes? re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

JadedBenevolence
#114re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:27pm

The whole thing with the mommy stuff is what took so long. It was rather unfair Adam didn't get more air time.

"He says... he wants to be obsessed with art, like me. He says... he wants to redevelop the creative side of his brain." - Mark NYTW RENT

luvtheEmcee
#115re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:28pm

I think I need to say just how funny it was to have Adam "I have a tambourine, but IT'S MANLY DAMN IT!" Pascal (said with love, please be assured) following a segment about motherly inventions. A rather awkward segue, but I'm proud of the exposure nonetheless.

Updated On: 1/6/05 at 02:28 PM

JadedBenevolence
#116re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:31pm

Indeed.

LaeloftheLakes
#117re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:39pm

Well, what it lacked in continuity, it made up for with the BEAUTY THAT IS ADAM!!! Sorry, still in gushing mode.

---
---

JadedBenevolence
#118re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:48pm

I completely agree. The beauty that is Adam is all that mattered.

LaeloftheLakes
#119re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:52pm

Isn't it always?

---
---

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#120re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:56pm

Here's an idea. Remember how they talked about certain segments getting a big response? Why not go to their site and email them about Adam. I suggested they have him on again soon, with an interview.
The View website

LaeloftheLakes
#121re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:57pm

Good idea! I'm going there right now!

---
---

luvtheEmcee
#122re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:58pm

Now, why didn't I think of that? Doing. STAT!

JadedBenevolence
#123re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 2:59pm

Definitely. Right behind you.

LaeloftheLakes
#124re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 3:12pm

Ahem. I emailed them...all of them.

---
---

Videos